So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

hahaha Mao
That brings me on to something, I was reading in the Straight today about how Vision Vancouver could steam roll to victory in the elections this year. The writer came to the conclusion that all Vision had to do was make Ladner a Mao figure. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

^ughh!

Bagel and coffee is so good this morn.

Plans for the weekend?

Not  too much planned this weekend. A few friends over on Saturday. We are going to sit down with the map and make a rough plan for holidays. Maybe a couple cold brews.  My sis wants me to go look at her new motorhome too. Good excuse to stop by for a supper on Sunday.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
hahaha
 I've 'out grown' those Cybex machines at the gym. I'm maxing out on all the machines. oye. lol

Ah! A Roid Guy! I see...
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

G'morn!

Yes some of the trip will. Especially through Washington. Not the whole trip. We are not really 100% sure of any set plans yet except we will be in LA on July 30 for the X-games.

Michel

Van

LOL! Pretty much. Most likely take a different route home than from the way down. Thinking Utah, Idaho, etc.? Still undecided.  I am ready to go now though. hahaha!

Michel

Van

cool! yeah for sure. I have been to Crater Lake a couple times. Such a cool colour! Air is so sweet too. I would love to check out Arizona. It may be a bad time of year to go. I like heat, but not death heat.

Michel

Van

Thanks Michel. I will have to bug you for some info within the next month or so.

chat later.

|