So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]lol she's far but I have to fly there once in a while so... anyway, the less she knows about me, the better I am...[/div]--
 Wear a disguise when you go back!
 Stay out of her neighbourhood and don't go to any bars or restaurants that she goes to!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

I haven't had any stalkers thankfully. I don't just add anyone which a lot of people do for some reason.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

hahaha
 I've 'out grown' those Cybex machines at the gym. I'm maxing out on all the machines. oye. lol

Lise

Evening fabulous folks. purelife, you're right - I really should adopt an 'I don't care, F***k you' attitude. Hmmm.... any pointers?

Blasted tech at work. Idiota. Why do they give me these idiots to work with? I tell him something and he doesn't believe me. He asked a heck lotta OTHER people before doing the work with me like he was supposed to. What? Like I made it all up just to annoy him? Sheesh. Then he did his work half-baked. He's supposed to train with me but because I'm a nobody (in his mind) he doesn't have to listen to me. Stupid noob took off and left me to finish the work. Well, I didn't finish everything as I was too tired and too damn pissed to care.

Left him a nasty surprise in the morning. He can bloody well finish up at his station.

*grumble grumble* I feel like a nag. Sorry, folks.

BTW, keep those photos of cats coming. I LOVE THEM!! They just make me smile.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Dayum crappy people there Lise.  

Lise

Well, in their defence, they're not all that bad. I know they're totally different from work. I mean, if I didn't have to work with them they're good people to hang with. Maybe it's the whole place, like it turns you into wee demonic monsters or something like that.

Anyways, I'm gonna shut up about work now. No point in stressing.

My left eyes keeps twitching.... is that when you're about to get a new wrinkle????? I'm losing it!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

No Lise, you don't have a wrinkle. lol :)  

Lil Me

Hey Lise.  Hang in there!  Weekend is almost here!

Sportsdude

be strong!

lol

|