So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

Morning!  

Haaaah!  We went to Crater Lake last summer.  It was a massive detour, our friends stayed on I-5 but Mr LM was hellbent and determined to get to Crater Lake, so we drove inland on secondary highways for hours to get there.  Then he ran around and took photos for 10 minutes only...I was sitting in the car and honking the horn...getting antsy because we still had like 6hrs of driving to get to our destination and it was getting late in the day...

Then I got anxious because we dipped into Cali on the way to NV...I had no map of CA...just WA, OR, NV and UT.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Lise -

I had the twitching thing too when I was really stressed and didn't sleep well.  I don't get them anymore now but last year, I had plenty.  Your work is getting to you, m'dear.  Once that happens, it'll affect the way you treat your loved ones, and that isn't what you want and they certainly don't deserve it.  I'm not saying that is happening with you right now, but work related stress does change your mood when you get home.

I started to speak up for myself, Lise. If someone is treating me like sh*t and being rude, I'll tell it to their face.  I didn't care if you were my boss because I deserve respect.  These b*tches would talk down at you like you're "below" them.  Yesterday, my Supervisor sent me a panic email.  I had to guess what the cr*p she was talking about.  I actually told her in the email (politely and diplomatcally) to basically be MORE SPECIFIC so that I'm not left guessing what she wants.  When I started to stand up for myself and say what was on my mind to the person doing the harm, I felt better and was less stressed.

G'luck.  and hang in there.    

Michel

purelife

Good morning Van, Lil Me, Michel....

Grapefruit for brekkie.  

Lil Me

Helloooooooo!

Cereal for breakfast.
 Packing for Scout camp this weekend.  Leaving for the Sunshine Coast Fri night and can't get a ferry reservation.  *sighs*  Didn't get transportation organized until a meeting last night.  Y'know the "Be Prepared" Scout motto....in our group, it's "Better Late than Never"...but it's all good.  We have fun.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Have fun Lil Me, with your camping trip!  I hope we get some good weather. :)

I'll be hanging around with Mom on Saturday and Sun, may be having a BBQ at parent's for Father's Day.  I hope we can go for dim sum on Sat cuz I've been craving it ever since you mentioned it, LM.

Michel

Sportsdude

Van wrote:
[em]Sportsdude wrote:
hahaha
 I've 'out grown' those Cybex machines at the gym. I'm maxing out on all the machines. oye. lol[/em]

Ah! A Roid Guy! I see...

Ah NO. It's just me coming to the realization that I'm a giant after being in denial for years.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

And that you have posted a pic of your feet!!!

Sportsdude

Well sorry, I take offence to somebody saying I take roids. When I'm not that strong to being with and always refused that stuff in high school.    

Michel

purelife

Sportsdude

haha sure, just get the suite.

oh dear, somebody just got a red card in the germany-croatia soccer game.

|