So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

How big is the log? c  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

lol...[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a060.gif" border=0]

These ones are living in the roots of a huge old tree that came down before I was here.  There are actually full size trees growing out of the old trunk.  So I just moved a huge chunk and put it somewhere I won't be messing with....poor things.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Michel

Lise

Ye gods.... if I see one, I'm likely to scream my little head off and run as fast as I can. We have blue tongue lizards the size of dinosaurs back in Ozland. Stupid buggers weren't even afraid of you or maybe it's cause the weather so hot they don't bother running away. I was at the bus stop one time reading my book then this incredible BIG ASS lizard appeared beside me. You can imagine how loud I was screaming.

See how scary that bugger is?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

he's saying "look at my blue tongue, I just had a blue slurpee!"

P.C.

He looks like a snake with arms !!!  That's totally weird.

*nice blue tongue*

Sportsdude

slurp slurp
brain freeze

Michel

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

Blah.  TGIalmostF.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good evening everyone!

Ok, the dumbass meeting changed from Friday to today!   Geesus....

Anyways, hope all is doing good.

I was in Stupidstore this evening and saw a soup mix called "Cock soup mix"  Me, the lil school girl I am, GIGGLED!  This was the package.  Who wants spicy cock tonight?

[img style="width: 278px; height: 332px;" src="http://www.geocities.com/matt_rochkind/cocksoup2.jpg"]

P.C.

lol....sounds delish.  

I made a 'clean out the freezer and the vegetable drawer and the bread-box' dinner.  It was pretty good.  Hub thought it was good, so that's all that matters.  Add a glass of wine, call it something fancy and you're almost obligated to like it.

Van

Cock flavoured hey!?? That...ok..too early to go there..

My friend that goes to Costco once a week grabbed me my usual coffee beans. But he knew I was a mustard fan, so he showed up with a gigantic tub of French's Mustard and said it was a gift. I got enough mustard to last a decade! Woohoo!! Oh, and it is Friday too YES! Oh, I have a freshly ground coffee going down my throat!! LIFE ROCKS!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Good night van guy.  Sleep tight....let visions of dog intestines, dance in your head.

Oddly enuf that was on the dinner menu ... or at least that's what i think it was - sometimes dog guts and waterbuffalo veins kinda look alike.  As you might guess it's impolite to ask.  I abstained using high cholstorl as an excuse.  Apparently both are high in fat.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

Michel wrote:
Wow so pretty, how do you called that stuff ? How big where they ? I dream of taking picture of komodo dragons now.

If you aren't above cheating a bit - the seattle zoo has komodos - very cool

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

|