So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

It's sunny here.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/a015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Afternoon everyone.

Leftover spag for lunch.  It tastes better the next day or day after.  

Sportsdude

waaah
well you live in paradise city. of course it would be sunny. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Guns N Roses live on Vancouver Island?  Who knew?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

yup that's where axel rose ran off to, never heard of or seen since.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Chicken burger for lunch today, from a pub. 1 beer and I am ready for bed.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Note to self - Wear a black shirt the next time you have spaghetti for lunch!

I'm wearing an off-white sweater and a drop of the sauce is on my shirt.  Clumsy, sloppy me!  I wish I had my Tide-To-Go with me.  D'oh!

Hiya Van and Michel.

Van

Hi purelife!

you know what that made me think of? My high school grad supper, they served spaghetti. Everyone is all dressed up in tux's and beautiful dresses, trying our best to not get it all over. Of course a bunch of spag ended up on a dozen peoples clothes! ha!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

*sigh* Good times, huh?  I got my grad dress dirty too and not the kind of dirty you guys are thinking of.  

I can be such a clumsy goof.  :P

Michel

purelife

P.C.

Black spaghetti sauce.  Hmmm.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]

purelife

Black sesame seeds spaghetti sauce...mmmmm...love sesame seeds and black sesame paste....

P.C.

I love sesame seeds too.  

Do you ever eat Sesame Halva purelife ?  It is heavenly.  I can only eat a small piece, because it is so rich.....but it is far too delish.

purelife

Never.  That's the first I've heard of it, PC.  

Is this treat (looks really yummee) in Specialty stores?  I'll have to hunt for these now. :)

|