So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

bummer lil me. I've had to put some up before, such a pain.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

OMG. You're ambitious Lil Me. I haven't washed my blinds since we moved into our place like 5 years ago.

Not looking forward to going to work today. It's going to be a killer plus we're training new help. There's also going to be a new technician on board, hopefully he's cute and innocent. We're like sharks swimming around fresh prey.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning!!!  Cloudy, rainy.

Coffee and hot 8 grain cereal.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Morning. Weekend was busy and awesome. Very tired this morning. Not enough sleep!

coffee good!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone.

I take it you had a fabulous time at Mommy's, Van? :)

LM - are you spring cleaning or just prepping for the listing?  

I hope everyone is having a good day.    

P.C.

Good morning everyone !

How was your visit Van ?  What did ma cook for you?  Tell us, tell us, tell us.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning PC.  How was your coffee?  

Yes, yes..we'd like to know the menu.

P.C.

Coffee GOOD purelife.

Had to reboot....computer running like a slug today.  

Just getting ready to go out in the yard.  Yeayyy.

Van

Yeah, busy today. Never even turned on computer yesterday so now I am making up for it.

Weekend was great. Yes, my mom cooked some lasagna that tasted so good, I am still smiling. Of course brought a pan home for my own fridge. Helped her with taking crap to the dump, odds and ends. All in all, a good weekend.

Now a couple items to complete with my work, then off to Toronto Friday for a conference for the weekend. I won't get time to see much of TO. Oh well.

I am looking forward to just a full weekend at home sleeping.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Lil Me

Hey!  Happy Lunch!  What's on the menu today?

Just a quick stop-in here.  I'm hemming curtains with iron-on fusing tape (thanks for the advice, P.C.!) and it's not too bad!  I had the good sense to buy a cloth tape measure ($0.99) and some sewing scissors ($14).  I should have bought pins, but I scrounged around and found enough safety pins to do the job.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Glad it was a success Lil Me.  (I suppose I shouldn't tell you this NOW, but sometimes low tack masking tape is a good substitute for pins)

Curried chicken and Penne pasta for lunch here.

Sportsdude

this is the weirdest hail i've ever seen.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|