So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Good thing you didn't turn into a pumpkin. That would have been uncomfortable.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Not to mention embarassing.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  Yes indeed.  Not to mention it would have rendered you useless to ask for assistance.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning Lil Me, Van_guy, PC, Lise, Michel, SD and anyone else.

Ooooo..your daughter must've looked so pretty in pink...

I hope everyone is having a good morning.

Michel

Lil Me

Morning purelife.  Morning Michel.
 Are you having it with coffee, Michel?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
Morning purelife.  Morning Michel.
 Are you having it with coffee, Michel?  
yeah I prefer it with coffee as well - straight up is a bit sweet.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Sportsdude

great morning over here, just sipping tea and staring outside at the clouds. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Has anyone tried mixing this coffee mate with other things?  ie, in baked goods, in booze, with milk, etc?  

van_guy

purelife wrote:
Has anyone tried mixing this coffee mate with other things?  ie, in baked goods, in booze, with milk, etc?

I worked with a fellow who was trained in the british secret forces and he told me that you can make a diversionary bomb (not destructive - but make a loud boom) with coffee mate - the powder.   It is an oil product with a very high surface area - I've seenthe stuff burn - pretty sure it could explode under the right conditions ....

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
 --

You could mix with with KY and...oh, never mind.

purelife

I hope you're talking about bath bombs.  LOL

van_guy

purelife wrote:
I hope you're talking about bath bombs.  LOL
Nope bomb - bombs  kaboom

Michel

Michel

|