So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Oh boy....sounds like the rain has stopped.

So is this a surprise visit to your mom's ?  Or is she planning all your favourite meals as we speak.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

lol! No surprise...and yes, I gave her my order already from the menu.  I think she has a list of chores for me to do though. Things that are too heavy for her to lift, etc. What is a son for!? I will wake up early and go first thing.

I am getting jealous, your yard sounds like the one I want PC!

Leftover teryaki beef stir fry for lunch today w/ rice.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

It's not the Buchart Gardens I sometimes make it out to be.  I actually have very little garden space.  It's pretty forested, so not a lot of space or sunshine for a big garden.  But just maintaining the area is a lot of work.  Tons....and I mean tons of crap comes down through the fall and winter....and I like it all raked up and purdy.  I like it natural, but with a little help.....so that it looks 'park-like'.

purelife

Have fun at Mom's, Van. :)) I'm already salivating at mom's cooking...

Good morning everyone.

How is everyone doing and any plans for the weekend?

Hiya Lise - haven't seen you in a while.  

Lil Me

Morning!  Happy Friday everyone!

Taking Heckyl to the dentist.  He's getting 2 more teeth pulled and an old filling repaired.  He may or may not go back to school afterwards- scheduled to do the Jump Rope For Heart this afternoon.  Then he's doing a paper route for a friend who is away...I'm sure it will be quite the day.

This weekend we're having the final big bash at my mom and dad's house before they move out.  Food, booze and lotsa relatives...what could be finer...?!

Apart from that...lacrosse and...lacrosse.  It's that time of year again.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

morning.

to 49er i need easy money this summer or i'm not going to have any cash on hand.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Morning LM and SD.

Your parents have found a place already, LM?  Are you feeling better about things now?  More accepting of the situation?  

This weekend, we don't have any particular plans.  We're hoping to get more organizing and cleaning done and perhaps head out to buy that hot pot thing at Crystal Mall.  I also have to give driving lessons to my bro and take my mom shopping. :)        

P.C.

This weekend we're having the final big bash at my mom and dad's house before they move out.  Food, booze and lotsa relatives...what could be finer...?!

Great idea having that final bash !  There IS nothing finer than food, booze and lotsa relatives !How long have your parents been in that house Lil Me ?  Will they be having movers...or is everyone just going to grab a load. (also, do they have to pack themselves?)

Van

Sounds like a few cool plans in the making. Besides hanging out at my mom's, I plan on a lot of sleep. Sleep makes the world go around.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Naaaaa....sleep is only to prepare you for when the world really DOES go round.

Van

haha. true! try and function without it...I guess the world still spins..but you may not be on board!  

P.C.

haha. true! try and funtion without it...I guess the world still spins..but you may not be on board!

I hear ya.  I tried it yesterday....on 3 hours.  It does make it a little tougher to hang on, that's for sure.  Amazingly enough, I got a ton done in the yard.

Van

3 hours sleep!?? You poor gal! *fluffs up pillow for PC*

Gopher

3 hours? PC I've been having about that much sleep ever since November.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I know !  Way poor me. (lol)  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k025.gif" border=0]

Just one of those nights that I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.  I was getting so annoyed, so I just got up.  Slept like a log last night though.  

|