So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Or, just keep a pack of dandy menthos, the fresh breath maker.

(oh gawd, please take annoying image of guy in menthos commercial away from my head...!!!)

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
[em] [/em]I think I'll get some dentures, just pitch those in the dishwaher once a month if you ever get a date and you're OK.
 --
 Hahahaha.  Make sure you mention that in your Craigslist ad.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

lol... at this rate once i get back home I'll be sand bagging levees all summer. Everything is flooding again. lovely.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I've heard it's not good.  I have a friend from there that I was talking to the other night, and he said he was going to start building an ark.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a046.gif" border=0]  

Oops....wrong ark.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

Sportsdude wrote:
lol... at this rate once i get back home I'll be sand bagging levees all summer. Everything is flooding again. lovely.  
    Why don't you try to find work that's related to your field of study?  

P.C.

I am still tending my incinerator outside.  Sheesh.....I would have thought it would have burned down long ago.  Now I can't go to bed until I know it's ok.  But the last of the rotten, woodpecker annihilated, winter sogged, retaining wall is gone.  

Lil Me

Aw.  I hope for your sake that it burns down quickly.
 Cook a hot dog while you're waiting?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

lol....there's a thought.  I'm surprised how long it took to get rid of that.  It was so wet and rotten.  I think the woodpecker was just giving me a heads-up.  

Glad I worked in the yard today.  I was planning another day of curling up on the sheepskin.  I decided I ached like heck doing nothing....so I might as well ache like heck doing something.  I still ache....but I feel much better.

Lil Me

Oh, finally a goal.
 I've been listening nervously.
 And I could hear the "ugly mood" in the arena...coming through loud and clear on the radio.

Lil Me

Aw crap.  Golf season has started for the Canucks.
 I guess Sat's tickets will be going cheap now.

Lise

Good morning people. I've never burnt anything in my backyard before apart from some steaks.

It's FRIDAY!!! Wahhoo!!! I'm so happeee! It's been a hell of a week and I just know today's going to be a killer. On the flip side, at least I'm going to be working in the wet lab so I'll be alone away from the the craziness at the front line.

The guy that I mentioned before... hehe. Kinda funny. He just breeze by my station and did his job within seconds. I never saw anyone worked that fast before. He just said hi then dashed off. So weird.

Gonna head off to a kid's b'day party this Sunday. Should be interesting. A princess theme party and my girl wants to be pink. Literally.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Good morning !  Ahhhh...heavenly nectar....of the coffee variety.

Poop !  It's raining all over the place right now.  I hope it clears up by sun up.

It's FRIDAY !  (oh yea....that's why it's raining)

Van

Good Morning! coffee is good, rain or shine!

A bit of work to get done today, then it is playtime. Going to my mom's tomorrow morning. She lives a few hours drive away.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Lil Me wrote:
Aw crap.  Golf season has started for the Canucks.

[img style="WIDTH: 105px; HEIGHT: 61px" height=61 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/21.gif" width=68 border=0]

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|