So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

I have a tootsie roll lollipop - chocolate flavor as my dessert apres lunch.  mmmm....

How is everyone doing?

It sure echos in here.

Sportsdude

good. Yeah everybody's busy, this week.

how've you been? i'm laughing at my grades. sitting around waiting for history class. Then I'm going out tonight with someone at 9.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hey SD.

I'm doing and feeling great.  Laughing at your grades because they're really good?  (I hope so)

Oooo...do you have a date tonight?  

ADD:  Are you feeling better though?  You mentioned earlier that you couldn't talk for your presentation.  Is tonight's "rendez-vous" gonna be in sign language?  ;)

I am referring to this post:

Sportsdude wrote:
morning! lol i'm wondering how i can do a presentation in 3hrs when i can't speak, swallow or open my mouth. lol

Sportsdude

I guess you could call it that, we just like hanging out, everyone thinks we're a couple though. lol Her age compared to mine is a bit intimidating for me.

I've been on cough drops and throat spray all morning, I was able to speak by 10am which is good. if class was at 8, I don't think I could of done it.

purelife

Sometimes you just don't make sense, SD.  But good to hear that you're feeling better.

Intimidating?  Is she younger than you?  

ADD:  But you guys are only friends, though, right?  If you guys get along, does it matter?  I mean, it may matter if you were dating and then thinking of a long-term thing.  

Sportsdude

no she's 8 years older then me, she's the same age as you and russ, same year.
I have a feeling she likes me that's all. Her friends sure like me they think I'm the coolest guy ever, apparently. She likes to do stuff like going hiking on the weekend, we walk to church every sunday, (the senior crowd makes commments and i find it hysterical).  I'm just having fun, we all need fun in our lives.   Last couple of girls I hung around with, the most they ever did was wanting to go to Save On Foods.

P.C.

So do your grades have a good sense of humour ?

Stopped for a bite to eat.  Chicken, peppers and mushroom calzone.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Calzones from Costco, PC?  That sure does sound yummy and I remember you said that you make your own, right?  

I thought you don't mind girls who are older than you.  If you know that she likes you, I would ask her out, y'know, be g/f and b/f. :)  Just my opinion.  Life's too short to wait around and then later regret things.

Lil Me

Hey Everyone!

I'm eating salad, hot 8 grain cereal, avocado, natural youghurt and almonds today.  I had this BIG bag of raw almonds (bleeeech!) in the cupboard.  Decided to toast them in the oven.  Now they're edible.

I've been feeling overwhelmed lately.  one..thing...at...a..time...
 Got quite a bit of work done today (Can actually see the top of my desk now!) and I found the charger for my electric toothbrush, which had been MIA for month.

purelife- If you're eating a Tootsie pop, I hope you one for each of us, as well!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

true, good point pl.

purelife

I didn't think tootsie rolls were a crowd favorite here. :)  'f course, I'll share the wealth.

take it easy, there LM.  I know that things can be overwhelming but one thing at a time...you'll get it all done.  I just think of Mr PL's spare room and I just crinch... LOL[/DIV]

P.S.  I like your healthy lunch, LM.  Do you sprikle salt on those almonds or just bake them a la nude?

Sportsdude

well I've got to go take care everyone  

P.C.

April has been designated the official busy month.

Homemade calzones purelife.  I always make a few extras when I do them for dinner and freeze them individually.  Nice to pop in the micro for a quick lunch when I don't feel like making something.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

Bye SD.  

I've got to go soon too... just passing time before our 2:30 meeting... Someone SAVE ME!  

I want another tootsie pop...I'll ahve to buy a bag of those...somewhere?      

|