So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

P.C. is right.  That is very sweet.

Good luck with the work.  I'm feeling deadlines, myself.
 *breathe* One...thing...at...a...time.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol its deadline season.

just finished a presentation for tomorrow

weekend! (granted it'll be a working weekend :( last one of the year, can't believe it

watched sophie and little mosque tonight. great shows.

i like how race isn't even a factor in these shows like it doesn't exist. I don't think Sophie could play on network tv back home. Cable for sure, but not the three letter networks or Little Mosque for that matter.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Must be deadline season. For me that is on and off all year. Something about promising clients a job done in time?? Sucks! kidding, it doesn't suck.

Lol at sweet. Yeah, I am not really a momma suck. She is a cool friend though, and makes the best pasta in the world. I have yet to try any pasta that even comes close. Nice try! but come on.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

morning! lol i'm wondering how i can do a presentation in 3hrs when i can't speak, swallow or open my mouth. lol

P.C.

I'd say the presentation is going to be rather quiet.  Maybe you could hire a mime to act it out.

Van wrote: Lol at sweet. Yeah, I am not really a momma suck. She is a cool friend though, and makes the best pasta in the world. I have yet to try any pasta that even comes close. Nice try! but come on.

Would never take you for a momma's boy....I really meant it when I said I thought it was sweet.  It's my theory, that a man who treats his mom well, will treat his partner well.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Morning!  Looks like it could be a nice day.  I dunno about those dark clouds looming overhead, though.

P.C.  I think your salamander infestation is contagious.  I dreamed that I had one.  One my kitchen floor.  lol

Have a good Mommy visit, Van.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hmm never stopped Helen Keller  

Van

Just use facial expressions sports!

Thanks Lil Me and PC. I am also close with my sister too. She is/was just another buddy through my high school years and her hubby became one of my best buddies. She has a little bit more of a darker sense of humour than me though. Very off the wall and goes way over the line sometimes.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

So sorry Lil Me....I'll try and not put that image in your head again. How 'bout some crocinewts.

[A href="http://graphics.stanford.edu/courses/cs348b-competition/cs348b-01/escher/escher7.jpg"][img height=341 src="http://graphics.stanford.edu/courses/cs348b-competition/cs348b-01/escher/escher7s.jpg" width=400 border=2][/A]  

Lil Me

Van

Cool pic. Makes me think of a 70s hard rock band album cover.

P.C.

I love MC Escher's work.

Well...going to try and get some yard work done.  Still pretty achey....but I don't think sitting around is going to help it any.

Van

Have a good stretch before you go PC. take it easy.

I got to go too for awhile.

Lil Me

Have a good one, P.C.  Hope you don't have an Achey Breaky Heart!!!  

purelife

Good morning lunch crew!  

I have to agree with PC that it is very sweet and nice that you are close with your mom.  And I also agree with her when she says that guys who treat their mom well, treat their women even better. :)      

|