Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I don't have my camera with me today...  :(

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Hey Russ....put strips of bacon on your turkey.  Keeps it moist and prevents the breast from getting dry. I wrap it around the drums too. And only put your tin foil like a tent.  Don't seal  it around the edges, or you'll end up with steamed rubber chicken....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Mmmmmm, bacon wrapped turkey! Did that sound like Homer Simpson?

Chef salad for lunch for me today. not homemade so it is just ok.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Does your salad include arugula?  

Van

purelife wrote:
Does your salad include arugula?  [/DIV]
 Nope, no tarantulas for me today.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I've just been informed the New Westminster is snowing heavily right now to the point it looks like rain because it's coming down so fast!

Michel

Van

crazy hey. It is cool right across Canada. Usually there is a warm spot or two. Winter is late!    

purelife

Van wrote:
purelife wrote:
Does your salad include arugula?  [/DIV]
 Nope, no tarantulas for me today.  
Do you want crickets instead?

Van

Michel wrote:
ah same crazy weather pattern as yesterday.  I wonder what the omniscient Lord Tube will say to the unwashed gullible masses lol  
  They show the weather, but the subliminal brain wash flashes say "Its just rain...its just rain...Best Place on Earth still #1...then flashes..., the Nucks don't Suck..."  

Michel

Van

crickets? only if covered in chocolate.

purelife

Ask and ye shall receive.  

I can manage that for you Van.  Just be afraid of the kind of chocolate I use.  

|