So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

*waiting...*

Hey, Happy long Weekend to you all. I am off, leaving the %+*#!!! city and into the Bavarian Town (Kimberley, it is not really Bavarian, but it gives the tourists something to ask about).

Later gators!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

michaelday77

Van wrote:
*waiting...*

Hey, Happy long Weekend to you all. I am off, leaving the %+*#!!! city and into the Bavarian Town (Kimberley, it is not really Bavarian, but it gives the tourists something to ask about).

Later gators!

Michael Day

Sportsdude

well that was a close call, called my cousin this huge pond/lake they created behind their house was 8inches from going over, would have washed away the the highway, rail road. lol. dodged a bullet there.

weekend!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Hi, everybody.  Sorry I suddenly cut off at noon but there's something weird going on with the modem.  It works for a little while and then the lights start blinking of and on and I can't post.  Of course it would happen on a long weekend!  So I might be on later, but I can't guarantee it.

[A href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10" target=_blank][/A]
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

no problems kitten.  

purelife

Good late afternoon everyone.

I had a nice quiet day today.... took the car in for maintenance (oil change, etc) but to find out that I need to get other things done that would cost in total about $600!!!  Can anyone recommend a cheap mechanic?  I think Minit Lube is too expensive...$88/hr for labour.  
I also made some oatmeal, raisin muffins.. and had that for lunch. yummee!
I just love days when I don't have to work. :)

How is everyone else doing so far?

kitten

I go to Midas, but I wouldn't call them cheap, purelife.  I just trust their work.

I'll bet those muffins are delicious!  How come you have Thursday off?  

purelife

They were absolutely delicious.  I wish that I could share them with all of you.  I also added some coconut to the recipe. :)

I took Thursday and Monday as my vacation day, Kitten.

kitten

Very nice, purelife.  An extended holiday is nice to get from time to time.

Coconut too?  Double yummy!

purelife

Are you relaxing at home today too, Kitten?  

kitten

Every day is relaxing since I retired.  I went out earlier, but I'm just taking it easy now.  

purelife

Are you enjoying M&M Meats these days?  I'm glad that it's a nice day today.

kitten

I do enjoy most of their products, but I don't much care for their meat pies, in particular the beef.  They ARE loaded with meat, but there's something about the spicing that just doesn't taste right to me.  The chicken and turkey fillets are beautiful.

Sportsdude

my day's been 'interesting'

Michel

|