So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

sounds like an invasion is coming. Don't tell President McCain.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Allo.

Skiied in a blizzard today.  Hoping my gloves dry out before tomorrow morning.  But...always a good time.  Beer and poutine for lunch.

purelife- my mechanic is a local guy here...about $70 an hour.  So not a lot of savings :(  What do you need done?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

Beer and poutine would be the perfect lunch, Lil Me.  I don't know if I would ski through a blizzard to get to it though.

Glad you had such a good time.  Were Heckyl and Jeckyl with you for the skiing?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Heckyl and Jeckyl spent the morning in ski camp, then I skiied with them in the afternoon.

Did I hear you say that you retired,  Lady kitten?  Congratulations!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

"Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

Lil Me

Morning.  Strange how Good Friday is today and Passover isn't until the end of next month.

'Nother ski day for me.

Sportsdude

morning, i think its going to a quiet day in here.
who took my college basketball tournament and what did you do to it?! It's sooo boring.

kitten

Lil Me wrote:
Did I hear you say that you retired,  Lady kitten?  Congratulations!

I had no choice in the matter.  My poor lady passed away at the end of August last year, and I'm not really up to taking on another client.  It's about time I retired, though.

After my computer was wrecked Gopher claimed to be the oldest member here, but now I'm back and I claim top spot!  lol

What's for lunch?  Come on, folks, give me an idea for something to eat.  This is a day of staring at the fridge and being totally uninspired.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

got to see the pics of the farm. All the fields and roads are under.

spun out on this road once. lol

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Lunch was beer and nachos on the mountain.

And....ugh...I got a coffee from A&W and couldn't drink it. I'm no coffee snob, I'll drink damn near any swill...but this was...undrinkable.  It tasted similar to the old McCoffee- before they started using Seattle's Best.

Gopher

I've just had two glasses of champagne.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

ooh!
getting wild over there Gopher?

Lil Me

Party at Goph's House!

kitten- sorry to hear about your dear Lady.  Must have been difficult for you.  Well, now that you're retired we'll see more of you, I hope.

Chicken Paprikash for dinner.  SD's hungarianism (that sounds like a disease) is catching!!!

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
purelife- my mechanic is a local guy here...about $70 an hour.  So not a lot of savings :(  What do you need done?

Wheel clynders ($41.98 for the pair) and tire rod ends ($199.94 for the pair) and then he said that we need an alignment for $59 and 3 hr labour.  
I'm gonna ask my brother to see if he knows someone who could do it at half the cost.  My mom was very nice and gave me $200 to help cover the costs. :))

Good late afternoon everyone.  Hi LM.

I spent the day taking my mom grocery shopping at T&T and Costco.  

|