So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van Dude

Do you like to bike? I love my mountain bike. That is my source of sweating it out. I never been into running. It looks like too much work.  

purelife

Van Dude wrote:
red meat is one of the smartest things you could cut out from a diet. I still eat a BBQ steak from time to time, but I stay away from ground beef and any fast food. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"] I want to eventually give it up 100%, but it is so hard.[/FONT]  

Yes!  Hard indeed.  

Russ

purelife wrote:
Van Dude wrote:
red meat is one of the smartest things you could cut out from a diet. I still eat a BBQ steak from time to time, but I stay away from ground beef and any fast food. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"] I want to eventually give it up 100%, but it is so hard.[/FONT]  

Yes!  Hard indeed.  

I give both of you credit. I wouldnt bother trying to give up my red meat (except fast food). I couldnt live without it.

Afternoon to both yourself VanDude and miss PL. I missed what you said VD.. where are you going?

Wait I just read.. You been to Fernie?  LOL! That place is hilarious! We went up there a few years ago with a buddies girlfriend who was from there. Its an inside joke but we kept bugging her about this 'Bear Aware'. It was apparently a mandatory part of her highschool curriculum.

Im heading out to Cuba on Sat but when we come back the next sunday, we are loading up my Tahoe and heading to the island for a few days. Next weekend Starfish wants to come back from the island and head out to Seattle area and visit some of my relatives I have there <that I didnt know about until very recently>.

OK.. Im off. Gotta run and do some errands. All I have to say is earlier I was trying to set the timing on my Tahoe.. wasnt like any of the other GM's Ive done. I couldnt find the damn advancing wire that you have to disconnect, and ended up buying the manual for the truck, and the year I have is an oddball year with it being in a totally different hidden place than all the others. Sheesh. That took like 4 hours for a 5 minute job.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hey guys.  It was a good morning at Seymour.  Machine groomed hardpack and sunny at the summit.

Van Dude- have an awesome time at Red Mountain.  I love the Kootenays.  We've contemplated buying land out there-- but--nah-- too far away.

Poutine, salad and a cider for lunch.

Purelife- yes, our place is painted (mostly).  Painter is returning tomorrow for touchups.  S-l-o-w-l-y getting everything else organized, but I doubt we'll be able to list it for sale until April.  Too much going on.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

poutine?  now that word makes me giggle. ;)

Zut alors!  Totally forgot you were heading out this weekend, Russ.....  (check your fb messages)

I've almost finished up my box of CERTS mints.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Van Dude wrote:
Do you like to bike? I love my mountain bike. That is my source of sweating it out. I never been into running. It looks like too much work.

I love biking. Never really liked running but I don't have enough money to swim at the centre everyday so the cheapest option right now is running.

Want to get into shape so I can climb Mt. Benson without getting too tired.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
 [div][em]poutine?  [/em]
[em]Zut alors![/em]  

whoh whoh whoh slow down PQ girl, this is West Coast lol

Igen az van.
Jó napot kivánok[/div]

purelife

Oh and running is hard on teh joints.  I also hate running too, but do it often for the bus.

What does PQ stand for?  

Sportsdude

province of Quebec
or
Parti Quèbècios  

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
[em]Igen az van.
Jó napot kivánok