So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Van Guy- what the devil were you doing in Wells?  (neat town, btw)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol Michel, although I've talked to Montrealers and ville de Quebec folks and they all say the town is a bit on the boring side.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

Ever been to the Carnival?

I've only been to Quebec City once (as a kid).  Thought it was a pretty cool place to visit.  Learned a lot about early Canadian history that summer!  It was also the first place I saw a table d'hote menu.  The family kept joking about wanting to buy bras in the brasserie.  

Also, my sister and I bought whoopee cushions (the rubber bags that make fart sounds) in a souvenir store-- we hid and squished the whoopee cushions as the caleche drove by.  The tourists in the caleche either laughed or looked really confused.... ah, the joys of being bored on holidays with your parents.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lise

Holy crap, this lunch thread is speedy........

Nothing much to add here. I am looking forward to greasy salesmen who will try to sell me their state-of-the-art toothbrushes that cost like $250 or something ridiculous. Most likely to grab some tooth paste samples and what-have-you-not.

And yes, there are guys with stunning white teeth.......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hi Lise!  Have fun at the conference!

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"] [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
 [/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]te[/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]den[/td][td]d[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="13e0bf53aac94b36a5ea7dd595610df3" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]

P.C.

Good eve everyone.

WOW...that building is spectacular !!!!  

Hey Lise, I wonder if they have any of those cool floss things that are the same size and shape as a credit card.  I LOVE those.  You can carry them in your wallet.  Have you seen those ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Wallet sized floss?  How cool.  Mind you, you COULD just pick your teeth with a credit card....  

P.C.

lol....they're great.  I would like to get some more.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lise

OMG. No waaay!!! A floss card? I've never heard of this before but I'll definitely keep my eye out for this one.

Anyways, gotta hit the sack. Convention starts at bloody 8.30am. G'nite everyone.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

|