So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

LOL, yeah, I dunno on the Starfishie wheels though. She seems to have other ideas. I DO like those starfish look alike wheels

Awww, c'mon.  You could hang puka shells around the interior...like the dingle-balls from the 50's.  A nice conch shell dangling from the rear-view....throw some sand on the floors...you'll have a beach-on-wheels.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol I'm not doing any adventures, just not up to it. lol although i've got to go into the city to have my college transcripts sent to ubc. Here til saturday morning. As usual that day i'm leaving, it'll get warmer, this place hates me i think.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Have a great lunch everyone.  I'm going to play in my garden.    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a038.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

have fun p.c.!  

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
 Thats' amazing we can read that at this time of the year. lol I think I will cut and paste it and send it at work back East to traumatised them  ah ah !  

lol once you do something like that, you're officially a bc'er. lol
that's what i've heard. haha

Michel

Sportsdude

lol. the people i know on the island send pictures or call up their friends in winnipeg and talk about pruning their rose bushes in jan/feb.

morning all

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 Have a great lunch everyone.  I'm going to play in my garden.    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/verschiedene/a038.gif" border=0][/DIV]
 LOL! PC, I dont know where you find all these little animations, but that one takes the cake this week.. 'bless'

Good morning SD, miss PL, miss PC, and mr Michel.

Whats the plans today? I think Ive got the engine assembled enough that Im going to drop it into the Tahoe this afternoon. You never know though.

Michel.. I think I figured out your little comment there. Still no hubcap yet? Send me a pm again about the info on it, and Ill make some calls later to see what I can find for you.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Good morning Russ and everyone else.

Just you and the missus and the keg to Tahoe?  

My morning is going great so far.  We've been moving a lot of stuff to our new place and I think it should be done by Friday.

Now, we just gotta figure out how to get rid of our old furniture.  Does anyone have any ideas?  We're thinking of posting on Craigslist or something.

Russ

Craigslist seems teh easiest to get rid of stuff. less effort for you. take pics and post it up on craigslist.

KEg, starfish, and Tahoe? What a combination..
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

hey guys, got a question to ask, what's williams lake and kelowna like? I'm looking for summer jobs up there.  

purelife

Russ wrote:
KEg, starfish, and Tahoe? What a combination..

And a fine combination it is... Breakfast of Champions.  

Michel

|