Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Naked oak 1
Painted wood 0

SCUSE ME...you forgot MY vote.

Naked oak 1

Painted wood 1

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/g015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I have just learned that all the work I did last weekend for my new neighbour was for nothing.  

She had wanted textured ceilings, but was having a hard time to find someone to do it.  So she decided she would do it herself.  (I hate textured ceilings)  She bought all the gunk and all the special tools and gave it a go.  Well, it didn't work.

So I suggested, she could get the same LOOK with a feaux finish, and it would be easier to maintain to boot.  She was uncertain how to do it, so I offered.  She was thrilled....and so I did it.  (did I mention that I hate textured ceilings?)  

WELL !!!  I just learned, that while she was at work yesterday, one of the guys that she had asked to do it, had some free time.  Her son let him in, and he proceded to spray-texture over my painstaking work.  (my neck has been screwed all week)

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/c005.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Ungrateful wrench! You should go in when she's not around and start painting the ceiling a bright pink color. That'll teach her.

Better still - send Michel with a dozen oak-like devices..... (where he gets them or what he does with them shall remain a mystery)
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Evening Everyone!!!!  Hello from Lethbridge, AB.  Gotta go sleep.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

good evening everyone.

Had a great day, minus the fall i had right behind the legislative building (offices) the sun king, campbell tripped me up ;) (he probably heard my yell) it was the weirdest fall, I ended up skidding on the ground basically, so i'm torn up. Victoria was great, drove around in circles on the Beach road, kept going by UVic over and over again. Thought we'd never get out. Had carribean food for lunch it was very good. A place called the Wave or something, its in Old Town, next to the water. There's a place in Vancouver as well.

Saw Cloverfield, as usual I got freaked out, i swear i can't stand suspenseful movies. lol    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

[h1 align="left"]
[/h1]  

Michel

Sportsdude

yup i'm a scaredy cat.
went to the Reef, to clarify.
yeah i was lost.

Michel

Sportsdude

the movie was just too realistic for me, people have been saying its been 7 years, give it up already but Germany didn't start doing a lot nazi era films until about 7 years ago. 60 years after, take out the monster scenario and replace it with something else and you've got 9/11 looking film from the dust and falling buildings, to the running people in shock. For example, my roommate said it made him want to move to New York. He first came to NY 2 years ago. He know says "people who still talk about 9/11 are idiots and need to grow up". Most of New Yorkers don't feel that. Then again I spent time in New York right after the attacks and it was the most depressing place on the planet.  

Lise

Michel wrote:

For crying out, Michel!!! I swear you keep posting nasty X-rated picturs like that and you'll burn in Hell for sure. Grrrrrrrr!!!

OK, oak me another one.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hahaha
the oak
lol

i FINALLY got something to look hungarian looking food wise. sweet! (been cooking hungarian food for the past week or so, tiring process of trial and error)

49er

Sportsdude wrote:
i FINALLY got something to look hungarian looking food wise. sweet! (been cooking hungarian food for the past week or so, tiring process of trial and error)

Hungarian goulash??

Michel

|