So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Thanks Lil Me.....sewing today.....sitting.

Haven't had any yet SD.  Usually they come with a link to have yourself removed from their mailing list.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

true but i only get constant emails from Borders and Habitat for Humanity, so if I took myself off the lists, I'd get no email :(((  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

no, we did our blitz around halloween. We're going christmas caroling by one of the two BC Liberal homes/headquarters with the raging grannies the most feared terrorist organization in Canada (yes they were on CSIS banned groups list for "disturbing order"). Which reminds me I'm suppose to write a song.  

Michel

Sportsdude

well i'm in charge of re-writing "All I want for Christmas"  

purelife

Oh my, I've got quite a bit of catching up to do...but read that Lil Me is off to Vegas soon?!!  OMG HOW EXCITING!!!!!  Are you guys just parking your car down at Bellingham and going from there?  

Lil Me

Evening!

Dinner was BBQ pork and sausage fried rice (made with HAPPY RICE- a mixture of brown rice and dried beans) and steamed kale.

[span style="text-decoration: underline;"]Ok, I officially dislike old people.[/span]  My Beaver kids had an Xmas party at a nursing home tonight.  Too much incontience, funny smells and dementia.

Finally home and unwinding with a glass of homemade wine.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

purelife

homemade wine sounds delish..... send some over please?! :)))  that reminds me...i gotta get some wine glasses first.  i've been drinking red wine in regular glasses...not good. :-Þ

morning everyone.

P.C.

Morning Miss Purelife.  How is the snow situation over your way ?  We are expecting more here this afternoon.  

I'm feeling sleepy already.  I wonder what's up with that?  Maybe I just need to get busy and get moving.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

carrot

snow in vancouver ah ha ha ha ha..  

Russ

Morning  PC and PL,

No more snow here.. buts its freaking cold and wet.

Was out in the garage tinkering last night till 8 tearing apart parts of an engine, getting it ready to put in the truck. Then my dad decided to show up, hit the beer in my keg fridge, and managed to strip a number of bolts on the engine.. grrrr.

Im trying to get the motivation to go get some stuff from the parts store.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

It's a wee bit icy out there too... I don't think that I want to head out to grab my lunch but gotta.... it's so dark and gloomy...

Gopher

Sounds like WW3 has broken out here, fireworks going off all over the place. I wonder why.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|