So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

It's pushing 3 hours since he left work.....no answer on his cell. It's hard to type and pace at the same time. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/e030.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

He will be ok PC...

Where was he? You said upisland? It showed pretty heavy around comox campbell river area on the tv
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Ahhhhh.  Just got a call from Sawdust.  He has managed to get 98% home, but now the road is blocked for an accident.  So he figures he'll be another hour.

Phew !    

P.C.

That's where he was Russ.  We've only got a few inches here.

Lil Me

Glad to hear that Mr Saw is safely en route.  Poor guy is gonna need a cocktail or two in the Ebony Lounge with dinner!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

eggnog with the snow out.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Thanks Lil Me.  4 and a half hours to make the 35 minute trip.  He is indeed having himself a libation.

Lil Me

Hi hello and Good Morning!

Sunny here!  Warmer than yesterday.  This day is gonna rock.  I can feel it already.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Morning miss PC and LM..

Its warmer here today than yesterday, its also sunny and not raining. This morning the windows were left open an inch on my truck so i had to scrape both the inside and outside of the front window... grrr.

Today will be moving that engine into the garage to play with.    

P.C.

Good morning !

It is sunny here too.  Looks pretty glistening off the snow.

I can't decide what I want to do today.

Russ

i want to stay inside, light a big fire, drink coffee till midday when the sun is over the yardarm and get it started. Unfortunately i have other things to do.

I need to hit A&B sound to scream at them where my new remote is for my truck so i can use my remote starter. Its only been on order for the short time of six months.

P.C.

6 MONTHS ?  They should send someone over every morning to warm it up for you !!!!

I fell off the step ladder on Sunday, and I'm still licking my wounds....so whatever I do, I'll be doing it slowly.  

Lil Me

Oh, P.C.  HUGGGZZZZ  Take it easy for a few days.

Russ- when are you leaving?  Sorry, you told me but I forgot.

I'm just home for a few minutes in between errands.  Seems I forgot to wear a belt today, so I needed to stop and remedy the situation.  Was feeling like a walking wardrobe malfuntion.

Leftover pizza for lunch.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Great day indeed!

Hey, is everyone getting tired of the holiday email ads? Borders is sending out new emails everyday. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|