"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

gentle fawn

Sportsdude wrote:
studying sucks.  

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]AND I LIEK 2 BLOW[/span]

Sportsdude

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]IMM S3XY SILY AND SWET!!1!1 OMG WTF LOL DRINK M3 AND U NAV3R HAEV 2 STUDY!111!1!1 WTF RILLY[/span]

Sportsdude

i bet that's poison.  

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]UR SO PESIMISTIC!!11! UR NO FUN!!!!!1 OMG WTF NEXT!!!11 OMG WTF[/span]  

Sportsdude

i bet its spiked. lol[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]no[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]egg[/td][td]g[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="b3f4d04bc0b75bc6153e69a3d9290fa9" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  

P.C.

That looks like a tastey libation Miss Fawn.....lol

SD....you should try to find a way to not think of studying as studying, because I strongly suspect, your chosen proffession will be loaded with it.  Of course at that point, they call it research, but it's all the same.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

haha i know
but that's always fun for some reason.

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]U HAEV 2 CLAAR UR MIND IN ORDER 2 RILLY CONCENTRAET ON UR STUDEIS!1!111!11 OMG [/span][br style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]WOW IMM SMART[/span]  

P.C.

but that's always fun for some reason.

lol.....and you know this how ???? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c024.gif" border=0]

P.C.

That WAS very smart Miss Fawn.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

apparently everyone wants to flirt with the american.  

|