So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

BattleToad 9000+

[FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#ff0000 size=7]wake up its go  time!!!![/FONT]

Lise

Whoa!! What the heck is that?  Looks like a tummy attacking a Big Mac.

I'm going to be working four days/week there. Long hours but at least it's four days. Best part is getting the weekends off. It's tough if you're in a dental practise because they usually want you to work on Saturdays.

ARGH! I have to go out tomorrow to buy chicken for Thanksgiving. Totally forgot all about it. I'm gonna have to fight the crowds at Save On or Superstore. Ugh. Not looking forward to that.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hehe chicken on thanksgiving, that still makes me laugh.
Although I must admit, when I was little, I came to the conclusion that turkey must not be good, because we only had it once a year.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Lise wrote: Whoa!! What the heck is that?  Nom Nom Nom

I don't know for sure Lise.  But I suspect it is not friendly fire.  We all know that here.... it's Miam Miam Miam.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

miam miam miam miam miam miam miam miam miam miam  

P.C.

....as much fun to type as it is to say..  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

P.C.

G'night SD.  Can't force my eyes open any longer.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k025.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

Lise

Meh. Is there a trick to getting up (and staying awake) so early in the morning? It's so nice and toasty under the blankets that it's literally impossible to jump up, get dressed, get breakfast and go to work. Argh!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Good morning Miss Lise.

Yes there is a trick to getting up early and staying awake all day.  You have to go to bed earlier.

Man is it raining hard out there.....and windy too.  The ocean was a dull roar all night.  

Sportsdude

yeah p.c checked the forecast last night, forgot to say we are under a wind warning again.
Good Morning Lise, P.C.

still flu ridden.

P.C.

Forecast schmorecast.

I stick my head out the window.....if it gets wet....it's raining.  If my hair moves....it's windy.  If my ears get pink....it's cold.  Trust me.....it works every time.  Far more accurate than all the meteorologists put together.

Sportsdude

haha.
its weird, all the weather people on tv in the states are trained people with degrees in meterology. Granted they're still as bad but up here, all of them are just reporters filling a need it seems.
like Tamara Taggart.
What did she do to her hair? yikes.

P.C.

That's not Tamara Taggart....that's Tamara Stanners.  They are different people.

|