So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Thank you! Thank you!!!! *blush*    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

WAY TO GO LISE!!!!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

That's great news, Lise.   I knew that you'd get the right job. :))    

Lil Me

Congratulations Lise!  That's wonderful news.

Burnt burgers on the BBQ tonight.
 Confucious says turn on a light if it's getting dark, otherwise you can't see the grill.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Confusious cooked too ?  Wow.  He knows everything.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

confucious said when its cold, turn on the heat.  

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

confucious said when moving to a cold weather climate, buy a blanket, it is not florida.

49er

Confucius says when woman cooks after dark, man's belly growls

Lise

Thanks again guys.

That Confucious... he da man, yo! Hey, I know! Let's start a thread on Confucious!!!

Dinner tonight was salmon teriyaki, chicken leftovers and rice. Nothing fancy. We had to eat in a hurry on account of mosque tonight.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Congrats Lise! Is it everything you wanted?

I agree miss lilme... you need a light! I ended up buying one of those stupidstore LED ones with a clamp on one end and a long snake like metal neck with the light on the end you can bend to see what you are cooking. It was like 5 bucks and worked great until I got tired of setting it up every time I bbq'd and ended up wiring in a light on a switch so I can see what Im doing.

So hows everyones day going? Its torrential downpour again here.. and no i didnt have to dance around naked lise. :)
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

yes rain! I'd of been mad if it was a nice day. ughhhh flu.

other then that good morning!!!

Lise

Hi Russ dude,

I'm not sure if that's what I want but the pay is outstanding compare to what's being offered out there. Plus there's a chance to move up in promotion in the dental faculty, something that's not offered if you work in a small practise.

It will be interesting to see what it's like working at UBC. I hope it won't be too much repetitive work and that I will get the chance to rotate. *fingers crossed*

Rain, rain today. Yuck. Went to Metrotown mall and boy was it ever packed. Seems everyone is heading there just to piss me off.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey Lise!  Coq Centre was packed as well.  It was crazy.  We took care of business, then got the heck out of there!

Your job sounds very exciting.  UBC is such a great place.  How many days a week will you be there?

I'm feeling cold, wet and none too energetic.  It's canned fish, pasta and frozen vegetables.  A quick meal before we run out the door to Sat night church.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

have fun lil me. e  

|