So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

It doesn't sound like the Moo-lah though.  I've seen some of his posts there but it doesn't sound like him.  I could be wrong.

Lise

You think so? Anyways, she's latched onto him, posting cutesy pictures and saying "I luvvveee you" all over.

Speaking of puppy love, where is teh Monkee?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

he pm'd me earlier about my dorm. I dunno.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Wow. I can't beat Michel on that body parts

Just wish you never beat me on that one Lise. It was not fun. What was even less fun wasthe reaction of the crowd. Kind of excited and entertained in a way...  

Gopher

I once worked in a pathology laboratory - enough said.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

I couldn't do those jobs. I'd go nuts.  

Lise

What does a pathology lab do, Gopher?

Michel. What line of work were you in when you saw what you saw?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Speaking of monkee, his bday is this Sunday.  I bet he's preparing one HUGE BASH, right about now. ;)

Gopher

It handles parts left over from autopsies and the like....as well as various parts from operations and biopsies.  

Lise

Wow, purelife! How you keep track of these birthdays is beyond me! We should start a thread for the Monkee for his b'day surprise.  
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

his b'day is in may.  

Lise

Gopher wrote:
It handles parts left over from autopsies and the like....as well as various parts from operations and biopsies.

Yikes.... you must have a good stomach to be able to handle all that. Brrr. *shivers*

Bill Cosby.

Gopher

...And never get your hand stuck in a specimen jar when you're trying to extricate something from it.

Michel

Michel. What line of work were you in when you saw what you saw?

Lise, I was just going back home from work. Friday at 5 pm, and monday mornings are well knowend for Metro "break down" in Montréal...

P.C.

A Monkee Gift Basket is in order.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|