So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

oh you just remind me I saw a dying one too.

P.C.

Lise....I would call the cops and ask them if they think it requires attention....and let them decide.  Who knows....they may have someone who's called in their car stolen.  I think in light of past experiences, I would let them decide if it's important or not.  

I mean....they may end up telling to call back if it's still there in a week.....but if it's currently 'involved' in something....they might want to know.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

most municipalities here in California consider car abandoned if has not moved in 72 hours.  Police will place large bright color warning sticker on windshield when notified.  Car has to moved at least 700 feet from original spot within 72 hours after sticker placed.  A city contracted towing service will gladly tow the car if not and make money on towing and storage charges.  

purelife

Good afternoon.

Lunch is bagel with turkey breast slices and watermelon.  

I wanted to surprise my brother's g/f with flowers for her bday today but she wasn't at work.  I'll have to surprise her on Wednesday when she is next scheduled to work.   I hope that belated flowers are still ok.  It's nice to have flower shops/stands conveniently located in the heart of downtown. :)))

Sportsdude

good afternoon.
yeah if you guys want some deadly heat you can have ours. This is the 10th day of temperatures in triple digits. No let up until the end of this week I believe.

I've seen a few crash scenes.
Deer don't shock me, I see a thousand a night. After a while you expect a deer to be there.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Wow. I can't beat Michel on that body parts..... I've handled human skulls before for clinical and radiograph purpose but that's about it. It's totally different seeing bones than connected tissues and whatever.

You raised a good point there, PC. I'll nag my hubby into doing something. If the police won't do anything then I'll call the towing company. I'm sure, like 49er says, they're more than happy to take the car off our hands.[/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Afternoon Lise and SD.  How was your lunch?

Sportsdude

Just woke up. I can't believe school has started here already. Quiet house.  

Gopher

Started already? I can hardly believe it - is this normal?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Lise

WTHeck?? Last Thread!?!?!?!

Lunch was ok. We went to the Crystal Mall. Lise Jr. Jr. wouldn't eat. I guess she was tired and cried a lot. I couldn't eat my lunch and hold a baby at the same time, not to mentioned feeding the other one. So I just packed up everything and left. *sigh* The joy of motherhood.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

well it used to be day after labour day but that was when I was in elementary school. Now they're slowly creeping up to an August 1 starting date. Right in the middle of the biggest heat wave in years too. lol  

purelife

Is that all across the States, SD or just where you're at?

Sportsdude

just here in the midwest.  

Lise

So guess what? Our friend the Moobah has been seen lurking on DATW. I guess Angel must have gotten hold of him somehow. Wonderful news, isn't it? *dripping with sarcasm*
Bill Cosby.

|