So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
 Hey Lil Me. I drink that green tea (from Costco) as well.  The organic ones, right?  They're delicious.  :)))

Wow, "the organic ones". That promotion you are getting must be putting you in a higher tax bracket.    

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

They're only about 14 bucks for a box of 60 teabags.  I don't know if they are really "organic" but they taste good.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Good morning. Bad morning. Whatever morning.

It's Monday again and I have a mosquito bite on my forehead just to rub salt in the wound.

Thank you, Jesus. It's because of those stupid pics I posted isn't it?   =(
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

Ha! I blame Jesus for many things too.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

'Sup, Schadey. How's life and whatnot?

One thing I love about DV is that Jesus won't dare set foot there. So we're safe from divine retribution as long as we never leave    =)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
'Sup, Schadey. How's life and whatnot?

One thing I love about DV is that Jesus won't dare set foot there. So we're safe from divine retribution as long as we never leave    =)[/DIV]
 Just lurking. Seems like hours between posts when you're not here. What is up with people having lives?

P.C.

Good morning Monkee....Schade

Another beautiful day in the neighbourhood.

Lunch plans?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

morning.
what's everyone's plans for lunch?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Sometimes there are more important things than having a life. Part of becoming an adult is making those tough choices. Like, should I go for that promotion/watch my kid's softball game/cradle my wife as she mourns the loss of a relative, or should I f*ck around on DV/DS? I think the answer is clear.

P.C.!!!   *hugs*

I just had some noodles and also some chips on the side and a diet soda. For breakfast I had a scrummy apple. How about you??

I will have to leave in a moment. I'm walking to the library with my buddy to return some long overdue items. The cool thing about using a military library is no late fees woohoo!!    =)      Because otherwise they would probably send me to Iraq to work off my debt and I'm allergic to physical exertion/pain/heat/shooting people in the face etc.

EDIT: GOOD MORNING SD!!!

P.C.

Good morning SD.

*hugs* Monkee.

I'm having a chicken enchilada and an apple for lunch.

You've raised some excellent questions Monkee.  Life indeed. *snicker

Sportsdude

sounds awesome P.C.

You guys are intriguing me on this hotpot idea. I wonder if I could take one to school for me for my kitchen.

Schadenfreude

That's my point too Monkee, DS will not be around forever so one should spent as much time here, now, before it's too late.  

Lise

Afternoon people.

I'm glad you had a good trip here, PC. Too bad about the hokey bomb threat. That's the last thing you want to have on your trip.

I've never tried the buffet on the ferry. Over-priced and the food doesn't look all that great. I asked if I could look around and wasn't impressed by the selection.

Lil Me. Yes. Of course, anytime you want a tour of Crystal Mall, lemme know. I know where you can hunt for all the good stuff.

Wonderful b'day party. Kids had a blast. We ended up at our place instead of the park because it was raining on and off. Dang. A friend brought over some beef ribs. OMG. Best ever. So tired afterwards. Hubby said, "NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN INVITE MORE THAN 5 PEOPLE".

Yeah, as if that's going to happen...
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol! never invite more then 5 people. That still doesn't work I've found out, you invite 5 people and they in return invite 5 people to come as well. lol  

P.C.

OMG....sounds hectic Lise.  I always followed the guideline to invite the number of children of the child's age.  2 kids for a 2 year old....3 for a 3 year old etc.  It always worked well.

Hubby and I both mentioned that it would have been great to have you give us the guided tour.  So much strange and wonderful looking things there.  (and a good deal of gross but interesting stuff)  Anything we couldn't recognize, we made up our own ideas for what it might be....often relating to various appendages of strange animals.  Who said ignorance is bliss.

|