So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

wow! you canadians are sure a happy bunch. Just called Malaspina folks.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

LOL, not all Canadians are the happy bunch, SD... you should visit Starbucks for an even more "happier" bunch.  Did you know that they get a pound of coffee every week and coffee during their breaks?  No wonder Starbucks employees are so upety and cheery. :)))    

Sportsdude

Yeah it was hysterical the lady brightened up my day though. But she did sound like she was wired on coffee. I kinda like happy people.  

purelife

What are your plans for dinner everyone?

Lil Me

BBQ burgers.  I want mashed potatoes with gravy.  Heckyl and Jeckyl want buns.

What's everyone else eating later?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hamburgers here too.  

kitten

My friend and I had a marvellous time prowling around New Westminster Quay this afternoon.  We stopped in at the Paddlewheel Pub and had a steak sandwich and salad for a late lunch.  Totally delicious.  I had never been there before so it was a new adventure for me.  I also found a cute cat pendant at a place called Adelle's (I think that's the name) so I bought it.  Great day!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

sounds like you had a blast kitten!

P.C.

Sounds like fun Miss Kitten! I like that place...although it's been a while since I've been there.

Nice to hear you spent a day off doing something enjoyable.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hey kitten, P.C. and SD!

Sounds like a wonderful day, kitten!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hey Lil Me.....Ummm....what was the question?  lol

Did you get your mashed potatoes and gravy? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Mashed potatoes are done.  Gravy is in the micro.  Burger patties are cooked, but waiting on grilled veg.  BBQ is a little slow tonight- the Scouts used our BBQ for the hot dog stand at Canada Day and it was COVERED in grease when they brought it back!  Mr LM scrubbed the thing with Vim bleach cleaner, but I still needed to let it sit and cremate for a bit before adding food!

I'm looking forward to the mashed potatoes!!!

At least Heckyl and Jeckyl don't care that dinner is late- it's summer time and they're in Nintendo DS land.... (they recently saved their own money and bought DS units in the States)

P.C.

I'm a sucker for all the old 'baby' Nintendo games.....lol  Like the Super Marios and Donkey Kongs. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

P.C.

lol....not so much.  I also like the 'mystery puzzle' games for the PC too.  Like the Myst series.  The only problem with those, is I have a hard time tearing myself away.

|