So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Morning lovely people!

purelife! How could you miss out on that SUPER HAWTNESS captain from Transformers? You'd have to be blind to miss that god of sexiness! Oh well, nevermind, I'll salivate on him on your behalf.

Wow. The pool looks terrific. I can't go to any swimming pool. Lise Jr. won't let me. For some reason, she's scared of water. I dunno why. I thought all kids love water but this one's pretty freaked out about water that's above her knees. Weird kid. Maybe she'll grow outta it soon.

Devil. You and a tan. Hmmmm. Sounds like a date! Can I be your suntan lotion next time? Hehe.

I didn't think the HP movie was that good. The trailer certainly looked disappointing. And after three movies, you tend to get a little tired of it all. I mean, one can only stomach so much muggle mischief. Hubby wants to see it though.... I think I'll pass on this one.

I did see Bridge to Terabitha. Awesome stuff. And yes, I did ball my eyes out. Totally unexpected. Good acting by those two kids. [/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I've got to go to the dentist. ugh.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hey SD,

What's wrong with your teeth?

Just came back from lunch with a few friends. Discovered a great sushi hang-out. Excellent place! I'm keeping this one a secret. Big ass sashimi and top-of-the-world spicy tuna sashimi. Hmmmm.....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Afternoon miss lise..

I find we now head downtown for the AYCE sushi down at Robson Sushi just in from where it hits Denman.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Good afternoon Russ and Lise.

I had salmon panini with curried zuchinni soup.  I was starving all morning because I didn't get the chance to eat at all until 12:45.  Damn meetings! GRRR!

Russ

Afternoon miss PL.. I had a wrap today. We ended up going out to Wallyworld to look at stuff and saw this place called 'the wrap place' or something to that effect in the mini outlet mall accross from wallyworld.. seemed ok a subway type place. It seems to have been in business for ten years and come from Ontario centre of the universe. Leetle bit expensive too.. 10.32 for the wrap, drink, and bag of chips.    

purelife

But was it any good?  You're talking about Wrap Zone, right?

Russ

Yeah, it was pretty good. I had the chicken caesar and my brother had the regular chicken wrap. They have an ingenious way of wrapping them before giving them to you, cause the way you open and eat them with the wax paper thingy they have on it keeps you pretty clean.

Sportsdude

hey lise, just the regular cleaning. I fell asleep on the chair again. lol

I don't know what to call the thing I made today for lunch. It was a whole wheat tortilla with roast beef and mozzarella cheese. I made it to look like a quesadilla but its more panini grilled.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I've been eating BLTs with Tetley today.  Had some toasted sesame white with butter and Marmite for a mid-morning snack.  Mmmmmmmm.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Sounds delicious SD, Russ and Lil Me.  I'm salivating again.

Speaking of marmite, have you tried vegemite?  I personally prefer vegemite as I find marmite too salty for my liking.

Lil Me

I've never tried Vegimite.  I don't think I can buy another jar of salty paste, since I've already been working on the same small jar of Marmite for 5 years!!!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

LOL.... Doesn't it get overdue?    

Lil Me

lol.  You're right.  It expired in May 06.  Thanks for the reminder!  I guess I can look for a jar of Vegimite when I'm in the grocery store.  Do they sell it at StupidStore?  

purelife

LOL... I think so.  Some stupdstores don't sell it though...

|