So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Good morning lovely Lise.

Another crappy day.  I'm telling you....if we don't get summer soon, I'm going to Tahiti.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Any hot cuties (aside from Optimus Prime) in the movie?

The main actress was really hawt.  The actor, not so much.  BUT, like you, I much prefer watching the transformers!  

Morning PC!  I agree with you about the weather.  I'd like to come with you too! :)

P.C.

Good morning purelife.  You are absolutely welcome to join me.  Anybody else???  Maybe we can get a group rate.....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Qui. Please wear bikinis. I would love to everyone in bikinis. Even Russ.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

huh Tahiti? Never been there. Are mens welcomed ? hehe (look I'm not that bad, I can brush my teeth on special occasions) lol    

Lise

Michel.  You can come. So long as you shaved. EVERYWHERE. teehee.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

*razor noise* BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Done ! Tahiti is French, I can translate !!!

Michel

[FONT size=5]Purelife haven't you seen ? As requested, I sent you my picture[/FONT] [FONT size=1]of a bird... [/FONT]

purelife

Hey Michel... it was a lovely bird indeed.  What kind?  I went over to BookWarehouse the other day and brought this National Geographic collection of birds from around the world as a gift to my mom-in-law.  I know that she'll love it.  

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Qui. Please wear bikinis. I would love to everyone in bikinis. Even Russ. [/DIV]
 Umm, I just noticed this. You dont want to see this, ever. Seriously. :):)

Tahiti? I remember a drink called Tahiti Treat.. I think that Cuba would be a much better place to go.. and soon. Once Castro kicks the bucket, his brother wont be able to hold his own and I guarantee that the place will become another cesspool. See it while you can.

I wanna go to Cuba!  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

What's good in Cuba?  Cigars?

I prefer Maui.  

Michel

PL, it's either a Cedar waxwing or a Bohemian waxwing, I'm not an expert in that cos the differences are minimal (colours only), especially since I'm colour blind (although I think it's more logical that it is the first one since the second one is supposed to live more uneder northern latitudes)

Ask your mom to take a look with her book !  

Michel

I prefer Maui

Yeah, me either I prefer Sabrina Maui. hehe

purelife

Ask your mom to take a look with her book !

Gosh, you're so DEMANDING! ;)  I like a man who knows how to demand, the right way. [/DIV]

Michel

oups sorry, read too fast : mom *in law*  

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
Does the Washington Monument weigh more or less than 5 hamsters?:
Complete the sentence: "Actions speak louder than...":
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview