So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Who's a clever man!  Proves what a good idea it was to marry him.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Yes.....I could foresee this problem long ago.

Anyways, must fly.  Have a few things to do in town. Have a great day Kitten......catch you later.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

OK, later, P.C.  It was fun chatting with you.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Likewise Miss Kitten. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

P.C.

Decided to have lunch before I go......heeheeeee

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Devil

Hello all!

Looks like everyone is so busy these days. I tried to log on a few times today, but work is keeping me busy.

leftover BBQ chicken drumsticks, coleslaw, and veggies for lunch today for me.

sunny and nice here today, not too hot.

Sportsdude

ugh I had the longest morning evar!
It was a monsoon outside and some yahoo at work said he didn't see me and slammed in reverse into my car. Front part smashed in. I'm standing outside in the pouring rain for an hour, I'm completely soaked. lol

Then I did mine and my dad's paper route didn't get home until 8am.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Wow, that's bad.  Is the Yahoo still alive ?

Sportsdude

yeah but he had the most stupidest excuse ever. He was like "When I went to put da car in reverse, you weren't there and bam then you appeared." lol goofy redneck.

What really happen was, I was behind him the entire time and he just put it in reverse and slammed on the gas not even looking what was behind him. He never stopped or braked. My car slowed his car down.

Michel

Sorry for you, well at least you didn't get hurted.

Sportsdude

yeah but its not what I need right now. Good thing its all the guys fault because I doubt we would be able to pay it if it was the other way around.  

Michel

Will you bring that car to the island ?

Lise

Heya Russ. Bring your steak anytime, mate.

I've asked everyone for help on the steaks before and they've offered me tons of advice. Unfortunately I seemed to have the curse of killing the steak so nothing comes out right. The closest I get is using my GF grill but it seems to loose something. I think it's all that fat that drips off.

What I had for lunch? This little Chinese cafe in the Crystal Mall. Pittsburgh, I think. I'm not sure why it's so popular because the dish I had was incredibly greasy. Tons of people going there. Service was minimal. I had the beef with noodles. Something. Should have ordered the Lobster Bisque. Seems everyone else was having it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good afternoon to all you fine peeps!  

For lunch, I had this red thai chicken curry on jasmine rice.  YUM!  

HIYA RUSS!  

|