So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Michel wrote:
Does this means that you'll be far away from me ? No imaginary PL to chase after on lunch time ? bou hou hou !

Congratulations anyway !    

I'll still be here.  I'm not changing my daytime job, Michel. It's my evening job.  I have no plans to switch day time job for a while, unless someone at work pisses me off or something. :)

P.C.

CRAP>

FIRST< CONGRATULATIONS PURELIFE>>>>>>>>>>>>GOOD FOR YOU FOR WORKING TOWARDS WHAT YOU WANT>

BEFORE I GO ON< I SEEM TO HAVE SCREWED UP MY KEYBOARD>
I SPILLED A WEE GLASS OF WINE ON IT THE OTHER NIGHT< AND I JUST GOT IT BACK TOGETHER AFTER TAKING IT APART THIS MORNING AND A>>>>>IT DOESN"T SEEM TO BE WORKING WELL>  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

OK just give me a few weeks... lol !

kidding !

Hey I didn't knew you had 2 jobs, bad bad for your life young lady. Happy to see that you don't need 2 jobs anymore.  

purelife

LOL PC!  It sounded like my keyboard, way back when, remember?  ROFLMAO!  Oh, you're hilarious, PC and cute as a button too. ;)

I'm glad to hear that you had loads of fun too Ms Lise.  (even though it downpoured on Sunday.. )  

purelife

Michel wrote:
OK just give me a few weeks... lol !

kidding !

Hey I didn't knew you had 2 jobs, bad bad for your life young lady. Happy to see that you don't need 2 jobs anymore.  
Hee hee.. I don't announce my second job too often.  I'll still have a second job but I'll be working for a friend in the evenings as her personal assistant.  She's a Realtor leading a busy life with two young kids.  I met her from my last job. :))  

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]>  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

oh so you know about real estate ? interesting.

OK crash or no crash ? hehe !

Sportsdude

sweet pl! real estate!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Uhm, don't know what's happenning now though.  I used to work for Developers, but I haven't been in contact with my friend for months.  She's been super busy but she ended up calling me today, out of the blue, offering me this position.  I've helped her many many times with all sorts of things from her bills, to designing ads, to showing condos to her clients... ah, good times. :)

Anyways, enough about me.  I might get carried away and start writing paragraphs like SD is good at. ;)

How was lunch?  I had a can of tuna with mixed greens and cucumber.    

Michel

A french baguette with vietnamese pork for me, not bad but S P I C Y !!!

Sportsdude

hehehe paragraphs like me. :)

I had this thai noodle thing from Trader Joe's.

I'm going swimming. Haven't been in the water in 2 days (due to rain).

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

swimming outside ? A luxury in BC. Enjoy !

purelife

Michel wrote:
A french baguette with vietnamese pork for me, not bad but S P I C Y !!!

From?  Where'd you buy it from?

Michel

A little place underground, on Thurlow, very cheap at 3,99 $ in special today. he he he !

purelife

Oh, I know.  Is it right beside 7-11 in that food court under The Keg?  I go there quite often.  Love that place!

|