So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I hear Thunder and lightening!  NICE! :)))

Sportsdude

sweet! We've had that all weekend.
I keep thinking about my dorm. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

we had a torrential downpour again last night <surprise> and I ended up getting a wee bit wet in my wandering LOL.

Dinner last night was spaghetti. I had been wondering for a while what the cook added into the sauce.. and found out he diced carrots then added the remains into the sauce so they would seep in. Its not a bad taste.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Isis

Morning....how's it going?  Looking really dark and depressing around work here today...where's the sun???
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

purelife

Morning Isis and everyone else.

I'm SO EXCITED today because after years of working at this second job, I am finally going to give notice.  I also have something else in place too which I am even more excited about. :)))

Gopher

Congratulations Purelife. There's nothing handing in your notice - especially when you've got another job to go to. You must be feeling over the moon.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Yes.  I am!  I hated the idea of working two jobs, a full time one during the day and then this other p/t one.  Everyone has been telling me to quit it but I just needed the money.  But now that this new opportunity has opened up for me, I'm even more estatic.  And, I get to use my skills and do what I enjoy most!  :)))

Sportsdude

AWESOME PURELIFE!!!!
way to go!!

Michel

Does this means that you'll be far away from me ? No imaginary PL to chase after on lunch time ? bou hou hou !

Congratulations anyway !  

Sportsdude

lol I sort of did the same thing at my job this morning. I said "after 3 years I'm done in 2 months." lol  

Michel

Congratulations to Sportdude too !

Sportsdude

yup. I was an odd moment. Because today's the 25th and I'm going to be in Canada on the 25th of August. So when I realized that I've got two months. I sorta froze, and thought of the three years.  

Lise

Hey purelife, good for you! Congrats, mate. I hope more success cometh your way.

Just been back from Harrison Hot Springs. Woot! What a lovely time..... well, if you truly like downpour. First time ever that it poured buckets and buckets down where we were. Gawd. I'm truly fed-up with the rain. We went out despite the rain... ah well. At least no mosquitoes.

Kids had a fantastic time in Dinotown (it being wet), at the beach (it being wet), eating outside (eat being wet), drive to the cove (it being wet), walk to the hot springs (it being wet).

Shared the room with my in-laws. The last time I saw my dad-in-law naked when he accidentally dropped the towel. This time... I saw him when I barged into his room as we got home because I was worried nobody answered my calls. ARGH!!! *plucks eyeballs*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

LOL!
rain can't dampen spirits. Sounds like you had a great time Lise.

Michel

*plucks eyeballs*

hehehe I pity you but I just couldn't just lol!

|