So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

If you go to the prairies, all the grid roads run north-south, east-west, 1 mile apart.

Same as the US, 1 mile X 1 mile = 1 section = 640 acres  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
are there any other dealers like this in Vancouver [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]Shadey[/FONT]? Love japanese cars even if it is right hand drive.

I'm sorry but that name is reserved for my use only. ;)  Plus, you spelt it incorrectly.  It's Schadey!  

Sportsdude

lol okay purelife. ;)

or is it jumbo prawns ;))))))

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

OMG, we don't call Schadey, Jumbo Prawns!  That's an insult to ze man!  

Schadenfreude

[img title=u2yj1nde4ofwzdknzj1d.jpg alt=u2yj1nde4ofwzdknzj1d.jpg src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/u2yj1nde4ofwzdknzj1d.jpg"]

You rock Purelife!
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

purelife

P.C. wrote:
love the avatar purelife........lol

thanks PC... it's in honor of Russ. ;)  I PM'ed him with the link but I guess he doesn't want to use it...

Sportsdude

I think I've seen that avatar before, he might have it.  

purelife

yummy almond crunch thingee.... Did I tell you that I LOVE Costco!

Schadenfreude

Try the Edimami from Costco, unless you dislike soybeans.

purelife

I'll look out for it, but I'm not much of a fan of soy products.  :)))

Is it in the same aisle with all the nuts and packaged gums/candies?

Schadenfreude

It's in the frozen foods. A Costco sized box of individual packets. Microwave for 3 minutes.

purelife

Are they the same as the salted peas in the pod treat?  I've had those one time at a Pub and they were delicious.  I'll look out for those edamames... I'll let you know if I buy them.

Schadenfreude

They are called Peggy's Premium Edamame. They are the whole pod that you squeeze the beans out into your mouth with your teeth.

Schadenfreude

|