So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I've written that down.  I love those peas/pod thingees.  They're addictive.  Goes well with beer too, as I'm told.

What else do you like from Costco?  

Schadenfreude

The spinach and feta turkey sausages.

Seasoned lamb chops.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Lise

Oooooh. Edamame. My favorite. Absolutely brilliant. Our nutritionist said it's one of the best veggies to snack on if you're feeling peckish. I have bags in the freezer for Lise Jr. who loves them.

You can get them cheap sometimes at T & T. Two bags for under $5.00.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

spinach and feta sausages?  That sounds delicious!  I think that I've seen that one but haven't tried it yet.  

Have you tried the spinach and mozzarella raviolli?  Those are YUMMY!  

Heya Ms Lise!  :))))  Finally, we meet eye to eye, my dear. ;)

Sportsdude

ah just got back from the gym, 1,000 calories lighter
lol
30 minutes on the rowing machine at a 2min/100m pace. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Has anyone tried the Edimami beans from Costco?

I have. They come in a box of six (?) individual sized servings. Microwave for 3 minutes.

Are you talking about these beany things that Schade was talking about the other day?  I have never heard of them.....I must have a look.  [/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

They're really yummy.  I only just discovered them this year.  

Oh, PC, I took your advice and brought a bag of those snap peas.  I couldn't stop snacking on them... :))) THANKS! :)))

P.C.

Aren't they the yummiest purelife.  I love snacking on them too.....and no strings!!!!

I                                                       them now.
 [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ir[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]des[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=desire name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  [INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well what's for dinner?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Dinner was hot Italian sausage (BBQ) and Caesar salad.  Very yummy.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Schadenfreude

kitten wrote:
Dinner was a hot Italian's sausage.  Very yummy.

Okay. Thank you, I'll pass.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

[img title=kzzzyimmmqwodjzm30xg.jpg height=308 alt=kzzzyimmmqwodjzm30xg.jpg src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/kzzzyimmmqwodjzm30xg.jpg" width=486]

Next time in Costco, try these. They're fully cooked, just a quick grill on the barbie.

kitten

Thank you for rephrasing that.    

kitten

That sounds teriffic.  I don't have a Costco membership though.  It seems a waste for one person's shopping.

Schadenfreude

kitten wrote:
That sounds teriffic.  I don't have a Costco membership though.  It seems a waste for one person's shopping.  

Yeah I guess. Most things are in the huge family sized package. And if you are not savey, you will over pay on some items.

|