So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I had a great brunch this morning.  Two freshly baked cream puffs with custard, fruit and whipped cream, and coffee.  Calories?  What calories?  They must be part of the four basic food groups.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Oh Kitten.....that sounds sinfully delicious.  I salivate at the very thought.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well I watched the rain shortened Indy race. Still better then Nascar even if there is two open wheel series in the US. :((

Indian food! yum. I made some Hyderabadi Biryani. I haven't had meat in two days. LOL!!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

goodmorning peeps!  the sun is shining..and I beat my alarm.  Woke up in time to tell my honey that he was late for hitting the highway.  Haha...what is wrong with this picture?  I beat my alarm doing so...as I didn't have to be awake till 2 hrs after him.  Oh well...take care all!

P.C.

Good morning y'all.  I can't wait to get outside......what a beautiful morn.

Any exciting plans for this gorgeous Monday morn?

kitten

Good morning!  It IS beautiful today.  I'm thinking I must try to get more junk unloading done, but it looks like it will be perfect for barbeque later on.  How about you?  How is the painting going?

P.C.

Junk unloading seems like a nasty job when it's such a beautiful day out there.

Painting is going...um....fine.  I got the second storey done.....all that remains is the final 4 or 5 feet at the peak, the railing 'pickets' (major nuisance, as there is wisteria intertwined all through it) and the back of the house.  (I discovered that I think I exaggerated about the height of the house.....not intentionally.....it's only 3 storeys at the peak...not 3 and a half)  either way, it's spooky high.

kitten

Painting seems like a nasty, scary job when it's so nice out.  Sitting in the sun with a cold drink and a good book sounds a lot better.  You are progressing very quickly on the painting, though.  Soon you'll be finished with it and you can sit in the sun and admire the "new" house.  Either that or find another project.  

purelife

Good morning everyone!  I missed Russ...again... *cries*  

I saw Shrek 3 and Pirates over the weekend.  Our rowing competition went really well too. :)  My friends and fiance were there to cheer me on. :)))

P.C.

I believe there will be some sitting in the sun on today's agenda.  Everything I own is sore.

A little garden puttering for starters.

There is never a shortage of projects, lol.  Of course indoor projects go on the back burner until winter.

DS is running painfully slow for me this morning.  Anyways.....I'd best pop into the shower.  I have to get cleaned up so I can go out and get filthy.  

kitten

Hi, purelife.  Glad the competition went well.

Guess I'd better grab some brekkie and get busy.    

P.C.

Good morning purelife.  Was it a competition with the rowing....or more practise?  

P.C.

Just ignore my last post.  Apparently I don't read so goods.

P.C.

It's taking so long to post that I can't remember what I was posting. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]

purelife

Heya Ms PC and Kitten.  

I'll drop by again later... gotta trudge through my work now.  You two have a wonderful day. :))

|