So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Morning!  Coffee is extra strong this morning.  I'm a little shaky due to lack of sleep, but MY TAXES ARE DONE!!!!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

g'mornin...gotta change things around today...put the puter by the window...not looking forward to that...as the thoughts of all the wires and cords..makes me want to fold up weeping in a corner..and follow it with a bout of banging of head against the wall.  Oh well.haha... suppose I should just go grab a cup of joe...
Hiya LM!

Lil Me

Hey pit!  I hate moving computers, too.  I dread it.  Oh, the dust bunnies.  Yes, have some coffee and everything will be ok, hon.  *pats on head*  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

pitbullca.bc

[DIV align=center][img style="MARGIN: 0px" height=597 alt="Mr. Coffee 2001" src="http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-mr-coffee-2001-oQA.jpg" width=300 align=center border=0]

[DIV align=center]Coffee..puter...nice mix![/DIV]

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]   Aw Jeez.....don't let Sawdust see that.  If there's a new gadget out there.....he'll get it.  (I know it's fake)

It IS fake.....right? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Now that 's just exactly what I need!!  A perfect combination.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Good morning Miss Kitten......wonderful to see you !

I can't believe it's only 11, and I'm starving.

Chicken sammy from left over roast chicky last night.

How goes it?

kitten

Everything is going well, thanks.  A chicken sammy sounds good.  I might have haddock with rice pilaf for lunch today.  I had it for supper last night, but it deserves a repeat.  How is your day so far?

Sportsdude

good afternoon kitten, P.C.

How's the garage sale prepping going P.C.?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

ummm...goodmorning all....
bowl of almonds..special K cereal.  Doctors appt not till tomorrow...so hanging with the house is in order today...
Kitten..it is wonderful to see you back!

kitten

Thanks, Ms. Pit.  Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow.  Was the cereal supposed to be breakfast or lunch?

pitbullca.bc

P.C.

More garage sale stuff. Oy.

Moving it all down to the shop.  Will head down in a bit and price the next load.  (I never new I had so many jackets.....lol)  You'd think I was a corporate executive or something.  

It's never ending.  I can't wait until this is done.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a136.gif" border=0]  

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Was Secret Agent 007's last name "Bronco"?:
Spammers like to suck monkey dicks, true or false?:
If your father was named "Bob" and you're named "Jim", what's your dad's name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview