So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbullca.bc

I have the same issue SD.  Only two stores..in my whole town..produce womens pants...the only at lucky times...have a 36 inseam.  I hate sportin my socks to the public..when I have pants on...if the pants are a wee bit too short...I drop the hem out of them

P.C.

Bummer Miss Pit.

Well, I'd best get back at it......I'm burning daylight here.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]

See ya'll on my next break.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

kitten

[A href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk788YYCA" target=_blank][img alt="Take Care" src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_113.gif[/img][/A] Bye, P.C.

[A href="http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb113_ZNxmk788YYCA&utm_id=7921" target=_blank][img]http://discoverseattle.net/source/spacer.gif?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxmk788YYCA" border=0][/A]
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

yeah and another thing is they make pants for 'fat' people. I see 45,46,47,48 waists and a 36. But can I find a 36 length and 40 waist. Nope.

Going to the store wakes you up on how fat this country has become.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

Chicken vindaloo.

Naan.

Beer flavoured milkshake.

Make that two.  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

Beer flavoured milkshake ??? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/c030.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

hmm got to try that beer flavoured milkshake.........*pause*.......... Not. (borat voice)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

^^^^ He is my neighbor the Sports Dude. He is pain in my a**holes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a beer flavoured milkshake, he cannot afford. Great success!

P.C.

He is pain in my a**holes.

Hahahaaa.....how many do you have?

So help me out here......what does all that mean.  I'm laughing too hard to try and figure it out.

tenkani

I was quoting Borat to make the Sports Dude happy.

But I think he took offense instead.

*puts hand on chest*

*begins singing nasally*

[FONT size=5]Kazakhstan greatest country in the world, All other countries are run by little girls. Kazakhstan number one exporter of potassium, all other countries have inferior potassium. Kazakhstan home of Tinshein swimming pool, it's length thirty meter and width six meter. Filtration system a marvel to behold. It remove 83 percent of human solid waste. Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place, From Plains of Tarashek to northern fence of Jewtown. Kazakhstan friend of all except Uzbekistan, They very nosey people with bone in their brain. Kazakhstan industry best in the world, we invented toffee and trouser belt. Kazakhstan's prostitutes cleanest in the region, except of course Turkmenistan's. Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan you very nice place, From Plains of Tarashek to northern fence of Jewtown. Come grasp the mighty penis of our leader from junction with the testes to tip of its face! [/FONT]

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.  I have to leave again soon...back to work..tons of it.

Ok, lunch was a fruit salad with tuna.

Oh, congrats on getting your taxes done LM.  What a relief it must be, huh?

Uh, did I miss something?  I zoom zoom'ed the last two pages and saw some measurements?  Anyways, I'd like a rug that is 2 feet by 3 feet please.

Ok, be brb.

OH, and HOWDY TENKANI! ;)

P.C.

Ahhh....thank you.  It all makes sense now.

Sort of.

So how goes it tenkani....having a good day at work, or just a good day at lunch time.    

tenkani

Purelife, hey sister     :))

Monday is Monday. I got 3 hours sleep and am trying my hardest to avoid work.

Cutting some business cards right now since some insensitive ass of a client wants me to do work today     :(

I try to boycot Monday and Friday if at all possible. Sometimes Wednesday as well since it's in the middle of the week and sort of depressing. Join me, won't you?

pitbullca.bc

hi again peeps....that was friggin brutal!!!!!!!  Haha...two hrs..and only one pair of shoes..and two pairs of shorts..and two stores...hahaha

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
A 3-legged stool has how many legs?:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview