So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

That would be a nice air freshener.  Spicy.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

It's actually a Caesar salad done on the grill.  It's amazing.

You quarter the lettuce lengthwise, and brush it with olive oil, and then grill it for a minute on each side.  Dress with regular Caesar dressing....Parmesan and croutons.  Sounds disgusting, eating warm lettuce, but it's SOOOO good.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Mmmm.  That does sound good.

Not a fan of asparagus, P.C.?
 My sister calls it "I Cuss, You Cuss" after the Far Side cartoon about failed advertizing jingles (I Cuss, You Cuss, We all Cuss for Asparagus).  I toss it with olive oil and Montreal Steak Spice before grilling.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

You know, everytime I prepare caesar salad for dinner (like tonight) I think about your grilled caesar, Ms PC.  I wish that I had a grill to try that out.  So, you just add croutons and cheese in the leaf and then just wrap it up to eat?  That sure does sound yummy.  I like warm lettuce.  :)))  

Lil Me

kitten

Ehhh???  I had haddock with rice and veggies.  Sounds a little more filling, don't you think
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Hi Kitten!  That sounds delish.  Great to see you back here.  

kitten

Thanks, Lil Me.  Glad to be here again.  It was great, and no trouble to prepare.  I bought it at M&M meats, and all you do is pop it in the oven.  Yummmmyyy!!!

Lil Me

I'll have to try that!

I'm 80% finished my taxes.  Just need to figure out the capital gains thing on investments sold.  I've never actually *gulp* ever bothered to claim one before.

kitten

Wow!  Talk about last minute!  I already have my rebate.  Telefile is wonderful.

Lil Me

My real deadline is actually June 30 for self-employed people.  But I'm trying to get everything signed, sealed and delivered by Apr 30- otherwise I'll stretch it out longer!

UGH.  Back to the war.

kitten

Sorry, I didn't realize it was different for self-employed people.  Good luck in getting it all together.

Sportsdude

Hey Kittles! long time no see.

Meh, about to go to work, see how the stitches hold up, hopefully they don't pop out. That wouldn't be fun.

Still no letter, oh wait its Sunday, no mail on Sunday. *smacks head*
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Finished taxes!  Woot!  It took a pot of coffee and a jar of antacids to get the final thing done.

Now the damn netfile is out of service. :(  Oh well.  Time for a drink.  

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

What's the opposite of "left"?:
Is the equator round or square?:
Complete the sentence: "Between a rock and a...":
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview