So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

A skate? seriously? crazy. Because for about all of the 90's I thought a Canuck meant a 'skate' and then when they went to the current logo I thought it was a local name for an orca. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Supposedly, the new Canucks jersey is a lumberjack with a hockey stick. I would post that too if I could. They are getting new jerseys next year.

purelife

Back to regular programming....

*turns the sauna dial down to control room temperature*

Ok, how was lunch? ;)

Sportsdude

Devil wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Supposedly, the new Canucks jersey is a lumberjack with a hockey stick. I would post that too if I could. They are getting new jerseys next year.[/div]

These:

Russ

Devil wrote:
 Supposedly, the new Canucks jersey is a lumberjack with a hockey stick. I would post that too if I could. They are getting new jerseys next year.[/DIV]
 Yeah? Saweet! Ill be getting one of those. I didnt get one of these dumb orca bay ones. I had the one previous like the white one I posted.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Devil

I actually really don't like the lumberjack. I was very dissapointed. I like the Orca myself. The Orca represents Orca Bay though, and they no longer own the Canucks. YAY! Canucks are Canadian owned again!

I like the white one with just the skate though.

Russ

Ok, Starfish agree's with you. She HATES the lumberjack. I think its hilarious.. the Canucks with a Lumberjack.

Starfish says Fin will be out of a job, lol.

I didnt know that they are Canuck owned again, thats good news.

Sportsdude

The stick in the whale though reminds me of a whale so the whole 'orca' moniker wouldn't go away.  

Sportsdude

Francesco Aquilini know owns the arena and the hockey team.
SFU grad, head of Aqulini Investment Group.  He's the primary sponsor of the Italian Garden's in Hastings Park.  

Devil

Just like the Calgary horse head. My gf loves the flames with a passion, but hates that flaming goat??... head!

Gotta go for a quick skate. Have a fantastic Tuesday evening!

Russ

You too Devil... have a good evening.

Sportsdude

well that was nerve racking. I wrote an email to a school, nervous.  

Lil Me

Afternoon all.  What a bodacious day on the slopes.  By the afternoon it was -1 and sunny.  Caesar time!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Heya Lil Me!! Am enjoying the sunny day. Took a short (windy!!!) walk with everyone.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hi Lise!  Nice dog walking weather this is!  Springtime.  Do you get allergies? Mine are starting a bit.  I've used the antihistamine eye drops a few times already.  Nothing for the nose yet.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|