Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

a 12 hour drive for dim sum............you ladies must be nuts

Lise

LOL. That's funny, Lil Me. How about Russ Strip Show at his house? I'll bring the loonies, you bring the toonies.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

or we could all tag along to purelife's high school reunion?  wearing costumes.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

49er wrote:
a 12 hour drive for dim sum............you ladies must be nuts[/DIV]
     49er. If you were there, I'd travel around the world for you......... *checks to see if Mrs. 49er is lurking*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

ADD:  Russ's backyard!  He has a HUGE backyard.

We could do it when PC comes to town.  She said that she'll be here through her hubby's convention in late March.  How about we meet up then?  

Uhm, does a restaurant in Burnaby sound good?

purelife

OMG, party at Aritzia.. LOLZ!!!11  at teh changing room ;)  

Sportsdude

well I'm off to bed. Can't keep my head up *yawn*

Lise

Absolutely. If PC comes to town, we definitely need to get together. I'm sooooo curious to see everyone in person.

I see too  much of purelife already. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Oh ah... am I going to get into trouble for that?
Bill Cosby.

49er

gotta go myself.............lots to do.  Goodnight all  

Lise

Meh. He runs when I play. Good night, 49er.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I might come up in the summer some time since I have absolutely nothing better to do before school starts, need a vacation.    

Lise

To Seattle or Vancouver, SD?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Both.  I'm 100% positive I have to go to Seattle again. There's like a 10% of me having to make a trip to Vancouver.  It depends on the school question.  

purelife

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]I see too  much of purelife already. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Oh ah... am I going to get into trouble for that?[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Of course not, Lise.  I'm all for seeing other people. ;)  Did you stop me from meeting Russ?  Nope.  You are free to see whomever and whenever you want.  Our relationship is open.  ;)

|