So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

I do salmon in the BBQ. lotsa ways to do it. One way I like is to put foil down on the grill, then thin slices of limes and lemons, after that the skin then the salmon, on the top put brown sugar, thyme, and... tzatziki (sp?) sauce. takes about 15 minutes on onethird heat.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Evening Russ.  Feelign the effects?  Hmm, not that great huh?

Homemade cabbage rolls or from M&M?  I attempted to make cabbage rolls but couldn't get them to stick together and look perfect.  They kept falling apart... teh sucks.. :(

Sportsdude

hmm it was rubbery and didn't have taste.  She liked it but then again you should here the horror stories my dad would tell of grandma trying to do thanksgiving.  Lets just say if its not a german/hungarian dish she's lost. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

GF.. I still think that it's short for girl friend.  That was how I have been reading Russ's post. :)  

Russ

LOL lil me.. that makes me want to go back and edit my post. LOLOL, I hope miss SS misses that.

We are still full PL... we WAY overate.. not 'bad' effects, just stuffed ourselves. We are still impressed with it.

Homemade cabbage rolls.. lazymans type. I would still recommend the M&M's cause they are better.

If you have unwrapping probs just jam toothpicks into them.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Hey Russ. Nice to hear from you, dude.

I use those plastic scrub thingess that came with the GF. It works well to scrap off the stuff but thanks for the hint.  And I so love it when you say bun warmer..... it's almost orgasmic.

Shrimp cheong fun is one of my favorites as well. Yummy!! We should all get together, 49er!! Maybe go for dim sum.  

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Yes, the road trip I suggested earlier?  (all of us in a van from Van to SF via Seattle)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol all meet up in Seattle eh? I'm game.  

purelife

We could have a dim sum gathering with our GF's... I don't have a GF to wash in the teh sink and scrub it, but sooner or later, I'll dig those GF.  ;)

purelife

Let's do it before the passport requirement comes up, k, lil me?  I don't have 100 bucks to get my passport yet.  :(

Ok, so who has a van?

Sportsdude

a cooking party, brilliant.    

Lil Me

I gave away my GF because I never used it.  But maybe I could borrow your GF with the big bunwarmer?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lise's Mazda seats 6  

Lise

I can't go near the states. Not that there's anything wrong with that but with two kids, it's harder to travel to Seattle.

We should just meet in Vancouver somewhere. Maybe purelife can arrange.......?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

a sardine luncheon?  at T&A?  

|