So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Just leftover chicken tonight- the BBQ kind from the Safeway deli.

I wish I could watch movies in bed.  I can't.  I get too comfy and fall asleep.  (unfortunately, I also fall asleep on the couch watching movies, so it takes me about 4 days to finish a DVD.  Glad they got rid of late fees at Rogers Video!)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

just had dinner. bbq chicken sandwiches, rice and a salad. yum  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

mmm...chicken..sounds yummy.  I too was going to pick that up from Safeway last ngiht, but the cost of it held me back. :(   Have you ever tried the Costco whole BBQ chicken?  OMG, yum yum.

Healthy dinner SD.  Have you seen any progress with your weight and such being on this diet and exercise?

Sportsdude

surprisingly yes. (I was shocked).  I've said goodbye to a number forever.  Basically I've stopped the bleeding (the weight gain) and I've started to turn the ship around in the right direction.  

purelife

Sounds like you're on the right track.  'Bless'

Sportsdude

yup I'm excited makes me feel good too. :)  

margretli

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]OMG, you cut your hair?  How short is it now, sweetie?  You had such nice flowing hair... me jeluz. ;)  I have a problem of keeping my hair moisturized.  It always looks so dry, so I end up chopping it.  :)   Got any tips?[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Please do say hi to Sweet Kinnaird for me.  I do miss you guys.  :(  Haven't seen you around for soooo long.  [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Oh, I do miss your tango class.  That was fun, but, the girls that I went with, I've lost touch with them... :(    I have no one else to go with. :([/div]
Awww, no need to bring anyone really. We have an all [a href="http://claudiotango.com/lessons/WalkingWithEmbrace"]beginners' class[/a] on Wednesday now.

When I have my hair long, I've never use a blow drier. I don't rub my hair with the towle after wash. I squeeze my hair genttly with the towle, then wrap it up and let it dry. If you have dry hair, you might want to use post-wash stay-on conditioner on your hair only. Wrap it up in a towle after wash, and leave it to dry. I have very oily hair, so I don't use too much conditioner when I have my hair long. Anyway, yeah I was getting a little tired of my hair, so after we went to Argentina, I had it cut short. See my little toon avatar? It's about that length.

aka Jing Jing

Lise

[FONT size=6]OMG JING JING!!!!!! I MISS YOU GIRL!!!!!![/FONT]

[FONT size=6][/FONT]

[FONT size=6]Welcome back, Goddess!![/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good evening everyone. :)

I had an egg omelet and for dessert, frozen strawberry yoghurt.  Yum.  

Lil Me

no sardines?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Heya Lil Me.  :)

hee hee, not this time.  I probably will tomorrow.  :)

The movie we watched, RV, is freaking hilarious.  Now, that was COMEDY!  Robin Williams was funnay!  It's been a while since I've laughed that hard.  :)

Russ

WOW! Hello Jing Jing!!!!

Now thats a name I remember from DV, and Kinnard too.

Well, it was another interesting time at the Metrotown centre tongiht. Shopping. Yaargh!

I at least got to chapters and picked up a few more Ian Rankin books. And a Starbucks coffee of course LOL. Wow, been a while since I bought books obviously.. 5 books were like 65 bucks!!

Hey PL, that movie RV was pretty good, I agree! It was funny cause when Robin Williams got the part for the movie, they thought they would ahve to teach him how to drive an RV, so they booked him into a training course. The day he was to start he drove up in an RV.. they cancelled his lessons right away. He apparently has a fleet of RV's and travels in them alot, and drives his own around from set to set, lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hi Russ!  Are you reading the Rebus books?  I LOVE those.  Problem is, I start craving fish&chips and Indian take-out just like Rebus.  

Kinnaird

Hi Seattle I love the new lunch thread!  

Lil Me

Welcome welcome!  

|