Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Actually, I meant that the bearers are all eunuchs.  But common decency sounds like a good excuse.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Then apart from yourself, they had nothing at all to bare.

By the way, it's very quiet here at present, isn't it? The others really don't know what they're missing.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

They are likely basking in the sun which is something I try to avoid.  My complexion is fair and I burn easily so it isn't worth it to me to acquire a tan.

Gopher

I'm dark (with  those fashionable grey highlights which are so much in demand by those of our age), therefore an hour in the sun and I look like an East Indian.

kitten

You should fit in well in Surrey if you ever decide to move.  Congratulations on your look of distinction.

Gopher

It gets less and less distinct as time goes by.

kitten

As does everything else, I'm afraid.

Gopher

Your contact lenses and my replacement glasses will help though.

kitten

I'm so very excited about having my eye slit open and a foreign substance inserted.

Gopher

I'd rather not think of it either. On to a more interesting matter, does Plaster Rock N.B. mean anything to you?

kitten

Yes, as a matter of fact.  My father retired there with his second wife.  Why do you ask?

Gopher

Because I've just noticed that my T-shirt is emblazoned with the words "World's Largest Fiddleheads. Plaster Rock, N.B.".

kitten

Where did you get your shirt?  I didn't know Plaster Rock was big enough to have a T-shirt advertising its fiddleheads.  Those are very tasty, by the way, as I imagine you already know.

Gopher

No I didn't know they were even edible. I got the T-shirt in Saskatoon and am wearing it today as a mark of solidarity.  

kitten

It was well-traveled.  If there is a supermarket in your vicinity, you could see if they have fiddleheads in the frozen food section.  Highly unlikely, but I have seen them in Safeway here.

|