Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Purity?  What's that????  Don't believe I'm acquainted with the term.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

PC will explain it to you (if you ask nicely).

By the way, Kitten do you ever experience 'cat nights'? They usually take place in the summer - we had one here last night, cats from 'everywhere' seemed to have descended on to a relatively small area - sitting on the tops of cars, under them, on walls etc.etc. All looking at each other - the air thick with  the atmosphere of un-miaowed threats.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

You're right.  It is always best to go to an expert.  I did contribute to that thread, though.

Gopher

I've just read it, and now I'm going to look up that  Bible reference.

kitten

Don't bother, Gopher.  I made it up as a response to you posting yesterday where you referred to continuing revelations today.  That's why I replied with quote.

Gopher

Yes, but what about cat nights?

kitten

I've never seen any "cat nights", but it must be an amazing sight.  I do hear loud, angry conversations between them at certain times of the year.  They try to time their concerts in the wee small hours for maximum effect.  There are a couple of talented singers in their group that yowl louder and longer than any of the rest.  Somewhat like a rock concert.

Sportsdude

Gopher where do you live? Cats roaming the streets sitting on cars? That puts a picture of a south american slum for some reason.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

It only happens on summer nights and usually in small byroads away from all other signs of life.

P.C.

Hi Kitten......day off ?  or between shifts.

Gorgeous out there.  I'm going to tackle the deck today.....summer's zipping along, and we've spent little relax time outside.  What are you up to this fine day.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Hi, P.C.   I'm between shifts.  Took my cat in to get tanked up and now I'm going to kick back and relax for a while.  I've got a book and some blueberries with whipped cream, so it looks like a great day.  Enjoy your deck time.  It's perfect weather for it.  I might go sit on my patio for a while.

P.C.

Sounds divine, Kitten.  Blueberries, whipped cream and a good book. Does it get any better????

I wasn't actually planning on relaxing on the deck, I was planning on starting to 'disassemble' it.  (if that fails, I'll demolish it)  It's not really safe right now, the stringers are rotting.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

kitten

But it's your day off!!!   Why, oh why must you work so hard?  I can't understand why you work so hard at your job, only to come home and work even harder, if that's possible.

P.C.

LOL   Well if I don't get it done, there will be nowhere to relax.  I'm heading in the right direction, right ??  I actually don't consider home stuff, work.  Laundry and vacuuming is work....home improvement is fun.

Hubby is taking 2 WEEKS off.  I'm finding myself a little jealous.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]  He's going to work on the 'new' workshop as it's been sitting 1/3 finished for a couple years.  It's hard to find a niche big enough for the size of shop he wants, without cutting down some trees and I'm a little stubborn about that.  (I thought I'd rather settle for a smaller shop, but now I'm seeing the error of my ways *lol*)

I'm off to strap on my tool belt.....have a great day Kitten.

Gopher

I'm for the beach this afternoon

|