Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Yes, it's a sign of the times - impersonality lends itself to effective treatment, or so they seem to think. Oh for the days when I had the same doctor from ages beyond recall!

Back to lozzocking: evidently it's what you do when you're lying in the bath (well, at least that's the only example of its usage which I've yet been able to find).

We're the only two people on the board at present - I wonder if we've frightened everyone else away?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

No we're not. Some Chick has just arrived!

kitten

Then lozzocking is one of my favourite things to do.  I love to soak in a hot bath full of scented foam, with good music playing quietly in the background.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

You've got it - that's lozzocking!

kitten

Good morning, Gopher.  I see once again you are deserving of applause.  You are a many-faceted and talented man.   May I ask what the subject matter was in your books?

kitten

You have answered my question on the other thread.  Could you PM me with the titles or would that infringe on your privacy?  I have always enjoyed satire and a spiritual journey sounds like very interesting reading.

Gopher

Hmm. Not sure I want to get too much into this as I like to keep quiet about it. However, one was very much concerned with visits to the scenes and influences of childhood (and the recreation of it all as child grown to maturity (?) who found that he was still very much affected by everything he re-encountered, the other more or less satirised everything about the organisation I work for. Maddeningly, they enjoyed it - although there were more than a few raised eyebrows along the way.      

kitten

I understand.  I won't press you further, but again, my congratulations on having published.  Many have written, but few are published.

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 You have answered my question on the other thread.  Could you PM me with the titles or would that infringe on your privacy?  I have always enjoyed satire and a spiritual journey sounds like very interesting reading.

........I'm trying to decide

Gopher

W're overlapping in a grand style today

kitten

True.  So much to say, so little time.

Gopher

Agreed. I'm having an excellent day today, how about you? The temperature is 'just right' i.e. low seventies, the sun's shining and I've a lot of (unstrenuous) things to do - the sort of things that fill in one's time in quite enjoyably.

Otherwise I'm very busy on the garden again, digging out hundreds of lilies of the valleys which seem to have colonised it to an amazing degree - and planting in their place some ferns which have been given to me.

Did you manage to get your 'shady spot' sorted out?

kitten

Your day sounds much like mine.  Cooler, more comfortable....the best kind of day.  

I decided on flowering hostas interspersed with begonias for that area.  They do look nice, and fill in that part of the garden very well.

Gopher

Glad you've made some progress - gardens are very demanding at all times.

kitten

More demanding than a cat!

|