Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Madame, I would you have me in my cups (isn't this a strange expression?) before the night is o'er?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Well, if the cup fits.....
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

kitten

It tries, with little hope for success.  But "in your cups" is an odd phrase.  One would expect your cups (or contents thereof) to be in you.

Gopher

Are we back to heroines and their busts again?

kitten

Only briefly.  I regret having to leave now, but duty is calling.  Actually it is screaming in my ear!  May your day pass swiftly, and your leisure (and mead) last for hours.

Gopher

Many thanks, I too must leave 'ere long.

Farewell, farewell, parting is such sweet sorrow.........

P.C.

[img alt="IPB Image" src="http://www.bayareadesign.com/gcvt/computers/pics/violin.gif" border=0].
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Awww, P.C., that is so sweet.  I don't know where you find them, but I love that one.

P.C.

You're most welcome, Kitten.  I so enjoy reading this thread....it feels like curling up in a cotton hammock with a good book and a kitty or two snuggled beside me.  *sigh*  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Speaking of kitties, mine is curled up contentedly on my lap.  I'm typing with a 20 wpm. handicap!

kitten

In the supposition that you will be reading this later this evening, Gopher, I hope that your communion with the mead went well, and that you awake refreshed for tomorrow's day of rest.

Gopher

It did and I have.

kitten

Good morning, Gopher.  Happy day off to you.  Has your sunshine held out for you today?  We're having another grey one.....it's getting monotonous.

Gopher

Yes, it's still shining and heading towards the eighties. I'm having the leisurely day I promised myself - after paying a visit to the bank, doing the laundry etc. I intend to do nothing else apart from bask in the garden. And you?

|