LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[/FONT][/DIV]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Begorrah!   'Tis mine.  Last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

My top and

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[/FONT]

Gopher

Is that all you have to say? Last word.

DDD

yuppers

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[/FONT]

Isis

This is a TLDR moment...but to be clear on the subject...

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=6]BIRD[/FONT] is the word!

If I even got that song in ONE persons head...I will claim LAST WORD!  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Gopher

Where've you been Isis? Last word.

Isis

I've been beating on some peasants for their lack of faith in me...This Goddess doesn't take kindly to the unbelievers!

Last Word!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Natasha

I believe in God but am always willing to take a randy butt beating from men and women alike... just saying.

Last Word  =)

Isis

Noted!

Lemme grab my 'Saturday' outfit and I'll be with you shortly.

DDD

Isis wrote:
 Noted!

Lemme grab my 'Saturday' outfit and I'll be with you shortly.[/DIV]
 Just Saturday?????? poor you

as for you Tasha every day would be Saturday

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[/FONT][/DIV]

Isis

No, not poor me....lucky you that I have variety...this situation just called for that one specific outfit.

Give it time...some peeled grapes...and fanning and you can meet the other sides of me too.  Lots of me to share!

Isis

Look what you made me do....GAW

LAST WORD

DDD

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; 12pt: ; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA" lang=EN-GB]my LAST WORD;)[/SPAN]  

Isis

As a subordinate, you would be lucky to be graced by my presence...to have your existance acknowledged by me.

Cheer up...you'll eventually get the LAST WORD

|