LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

NSgirl wrote:
I'm not over the fence much these days either. i just don't have the time anymore to play.
Sigh... however I can squeeze in just enough time to grab this LAST WORD.  
 you just miss me [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/10.gif"]plus with the trash hanging out there now you need a better class of people to chat with..like here at DS

LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Aaaanyway, Gopher I loved your grunt pic so much I'm not going to call Last Word. You can have it for bringing me a nice giggle this evening  =)

Vote for Gopher for Last Word president  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/15.gif"]

Orik

Funny but I have seen that picture posted on another last word thread, which is where I suspect Gopher got it from..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

^ So you two follow each other around from forum to forum too?

Last word

Orik

No Natasha, I do not forum hop but I do use Google or Bing to search out images and I suspect Gopher does as well. The reason why I suspect Gopher for doing so is because he seems to get some of his images from the same spots I do..

There is also a finite amount of photos for the last word thread. Thus it requires some creativity on our behalf to make new ones, then we will not be constantly posting the same images time & time again.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

^ yes sir.

Last word

Gopher

The lady has spoken. Last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

The Lady has spoken but the man has LAST WORD

Gopher

Too right, THIS man. Last word.

DDD

LAST WORD;)

Orik

Thank you for holding on to and keeping it warm for me & since it is mine, I will take back the last word  

DDD

keep the dream going boy cause its mine

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[/FONT]

Gopher

DDD thinks he has got the last word.

DDD

me knows i do

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[/FONT][/DIV]

Gopher

Enjoy it while it lasts, because it's now back with its rightful owner. I have the last word.

Last word.

|