The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

kitten wrote:
 No video games?  You will likely find that most of the students have brought them.  Another distraction you will need to avoid.  But your plan sounds good.[/DIV]
 Oh yeah I know what to do. I had a really long stay there almost 5 days everyone thought I was a student. lol. But yeah I found something I'd need to avoid and other things I don't have to worry about. Like there's a gym so I could always workout and keep my routine which is good, then when the weather is nice on weekends theres a golf course thats free for the students. lol. Other then that if I keep myself busy I should be fine.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Busy day in here today, Kitten.  Even a few long time 'guest appearances'.   (Arelle and Chicklet)

Are you in relax mode?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Totally relaxed and content.  The week has passed quickly and easily so far.  I see you finally finished painting.  Do you plan to burn the paintbrush in celebration?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Well....er.....I may have fibbed a wee bit.  I still have a couple awkward spots to finish.  I just haven't figured out how to rig up something that will work to reach them.  Not more than a couple hours work for sure.  (probably mostly 'set-up').  The ground surrounding the shop is a little uneven, to say the least.  It was built with the end side overhanging a bit of a 'bluff'.  Hard to position a ladder or scaffold.

Thought I'd wait until hubby was around before I went up there.

P.C.

Must be 'Feline Night' on DS......lol

kitten

Don't even consider going up without him holding the ladder!  Scary!  I felt a shiver go up my back at the thought of it, but then I'm not fond of heights at the best of times.  Still, it's nice to hear that it is almost finished.  

kitten

Feline night?  What have I missed.  I do like the postings to Catmas.

kitten

I'm slow on the uptake.  You are referring to the present members online.

P.C.

Kitten....Greycat and P.C.

Catmas has some great pics.

How is Kaycee?   Is he a snuggler or more the aloof, independent type?  

kitten

He's more aloof, but he gets very affectionate when I have treats in my hand.  Non-stop purring and rubbing against me.

P.C.

Shameless creatures sometimes, aren't they ?

It didn't take Cashmere long to toss aside his summer 'Ruler of the Land' attitude, the minute I started the first fire in the woodstove...LOL   He is 'Couch Man' now.  "I will guard you from here, if you don't mind".  Our old cat, Leonard, used to sleep UNDER the woodstove when it was on full tilt.  There was barely a half inch clearance (depending on his position) between his fur and the bottom of the stove.  I would always fear that he would spontaneously combust.

kitten

At night Kaycee's place is under the bed, and he won't emerge until my alarm rings.  Then he follows me to the kitchen demanding a treat.  I have to give it to him before he wakes the entire apartment block with his LOUD meows.

I don't know how Leonard could stand that much heat, but cats are very strange.    

P.C.

lol.  Sometimes I feel a little sad, wondering why Cashmere is mute......but not often.

kitten

I once found a cat that was mute and adopted him.  The vet said he must have been licking antifreeze and it was a miracle he was able to survive.  He was afraid to go near a vehicle, so the vet could have been right.  I only had him for about two years before he died, and he was quite a young cat.

kitten

I just noticed the time.  This cat has to scat.  Morning still starts too early for me.  Have a good sleep.

|