What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

I just thought of something. Today is monday.. I really hope my buddy who is still refusing to get up didnt have to work today.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

Russ wrote:
Bought fireworks last night. Ran out and went back with a few friends that showed up at my place and bought some more at clearance.

Its now 430pm and Im still hung over. Starting marguerita's at 2am after drinking beer the whole night is not the smartest thing Ive ever done. I also discovered one of my friends had stayed the night. Half an hour ago when I went into my spare bedroom in the downstairs 'man cave'. I now have a picture of him snoring half clothed with his arms wrapped around a pink elephant. Oh to facebook or not to facebook...

YES ONTO FACEBOOK with them
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Yes, facebook Russ!  Me want to see.  Me want to see!!!!!  

Natasha

Russ, I agree with D and PL.. facebook the pics.

"I marinate the theighs for a day then freeze them. Do you both do this as well? Or do you just separate and freeze them?"

I usually separate and freeze them but I like your way better so I think I'll start doing that from now on  =)  

DDD

Natasha

DDD

i love to paint............just give me cold beer and pizza

P.C.

Lil Me wrote:  "a house.

Waiting on financing, inspection, and investigation of buried oil tank."

OMG Lil Me !  Congratulations.  That's gotta feel pretty great ! (boy am I out of the loop)[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Good morning Gophie. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif"]

I bought a UHU glue stick. Christmas craft projects in full swing.

Gopher

Good morning PC, its been ages.

P.C.

I know.  Changed up my routine.  Decided I was getting into a pattern that was a little too much like a rut.  Plus I've been doing a lot of house stuff.  Played around with the notion of selling the house this summer, and have finally decided to give it a shot in the spring.  So some decluttering is in order.  How time consuming !

Gopher

I had the feeling you'd probably sold it and were currently moving into somwhere new!

P.C.

Couldn't do it.  Got as far as having a realtor in and I couldn't handle it.  As I got closer to realizing it was becoming a reality, I cried and cried and cried at the thought of leaving here.  Decided I just wasn't ready.  May not be in the spring either.  It's hard to leave a place you love.

DDD

P.C. wrote:
 Couldn't do it.  Got as far as having a realtor in and I couldn't handle it.  As I got closer to realizing it was becoming a reality, I cried and cried and cried at the thought of leaving here.  Decided I just wasn't ready.  May not be in the spring either.  It's hard to leave a place you love.[/DIV]
 I have been going through this for 4 years now............I know I should sell and down size.......plus I am not one to look after a yard..........and the home is starting to show my lack of general up keep inside and out...........

|